8yr old Daughter Making daddy proud!

RideCBR.com Forums RideCBR.com Member Clubhouse 8yr old Daughter Making daddy proud!

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of raven raven 1 year, 10 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of hubbard2a
    hubbard2a
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Ok, most of you guys know that I am also a gun nut! :machinegun:

Well, my oldest didnt fall far from the family tree. She has been glued to my hip and trigger finger since she could walk! She showed an early interest in firearms and hasnt slowed up a bit! By age 3 she had her own cricket rifle and was able to shoot it on her own (with minimal, and I do mean minimal, help) Over the summer I was confident enough to fire a single round from my AR15. She did well and is still pushing forward. So this past weekend She wanted to go with me to the range…..

I gave her 4 rounds in a magazine and she followed my instructions to the letter.Its worth noting that she was having issues using the 3-9 scope so I turned the magnification back to its lowest setting, 1 time stronger than using the naked eye…. The still image at the end is her final results.

4 shots- 4 hits!

Profile photo of sdm1
    sdm1
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

@hubbard2a

The girl has skills you have every right to be a proud daddy, she did amazing im sure better then I could do congrats

2014 CB1000R
    *2012 CBR250R
    *2005 CBR1000RR - SOLD

Profile photo of ittybitty250
    ittybitty250
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Addict

That’s awesome!

Profile photo of bambam
    bambam
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

On the paper baby! good shootin kiddo , sorry hubbs , time to build a new one, that one is hers now.
    Great share bud-

Profile photo of raven
    raven
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

This world would be a better place if there were more like you!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.