Aftermarket Exhaust

RideCBR.com Forums Aftermarket Part Discussion Aftermarket Exhaust

This topic contains 6 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of bacaboy69 bacaboy69 5 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of fatalcycles
    fatalcycles
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

We carry stainless, titanium and GP exhaust. But no one knows that, so the first person to PM us about writing a review on here about our exhaust, we will give you 50% off the exhaust.

Profile photo of mactacular
    mactacular
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Addict

go read my writeups, then tell me if you want me to write a review for you guys…if you guys sold TOCE, I woul dbe ALL OVER this shit…

Profile photo of spiritofkaos1
    spiritofkaos1
    Registered Member
    Training Wheels

GP exhaust ehh?!? would you happen to have pics of said exhaust? (i checked your website and didn’t see anything.)

Profile photo of ncrr
    ncrr
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

Do you have any more information about your exhaust for a 2007 600RR? I am looking to do a full exhaust, and obviously would like to know what kind of improvements yours has to offer. I didn’t really see anything other than a general description of your exhausts on the website.

Profile photo of admin
    admin
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Once the RideCBR/My bike is delivered, i’ll post up a bunch of reviews for Fatal Cycles parts.

Profile photo of 09redblackrr
    09redblackrr
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Addict

I sent a PM to @fatalcycles just waiting for a reply and im with @admin if he wants to sell me parts with the hookup ill test and review anything… hell he could sponser my bike and ill put whatever he wants me to test and review up.

Profile photo of bacaboy69
    bacaboy69
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

If you guys had full system that allowed a yoshi slip-on to be comparable with it then I would love to try it out. I can’t see your site on my phone because of adobe but I will look at it later. Either way I would love to have your system.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.