Aminata (@aminata) = Spammer = Ban Hammered

RideCBR.com Forums RideCBR News & Announcements Aminata (@aminata) = Spammer = Ban Hammered

This topic contains 20 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of juliet juliet 5 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of admin
    admin
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

I just received a bunch of PM’s about Aminata (@aminata) who was a spammer that signed up and apparently decided to send out 100+ mentions, messages, etc to members. He/She has now been marked as a spammer and removed. FINALLY get to use the Ban Hammer system :-)

We get spammers from time to time. Unfortunately we can’t prevent retards from coming on RideCBR and literally copy/pasting messages everyone. Our spam system prevents computers from spamming the site, but if someone is actually sitting there for an hour and pasting text over and over again, it’s much harder to prevent. I’m fine tuning the PM restrictions to prevent PM’s sent to users from new members.

Thank you to @anubisphoenix00 @thebearded1 @mhjc0814 @dubv @woo545 for reporting it.

With your reports we can help filter out the 12 year olds on the interwebs trying to be cool by either scamming people or spamming retarded posts on community websites.

Profile photo of mhjc0814
    mhjc0814
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Addict

@admin, no problem. she posted it on my wall apparently, i thought it was the actual thread itself.

Profile photo of dubv
    dubv
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Thanks to everyone one that reported it. And that’s another reason RideCBR will continue to be awesome…

Profile photo of inkslingerxx
    inkslingerxx
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Apparently spammers dont like me anymore. Oh I feel so left out :( :lol:

Profile photo of dubv
    dubv
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

@admin does the button actually say BAN HAMMER?

Profile photo of kewlbreeze
    kewlbreeze
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Hey thanks for stopping by. For being a spammer you deserve to be n-sync rolled

Profile photo of anubisphoenix00
    anubisphoenix00
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Newbie

@admin thanks for using your ban hammer! Wasn’t sure if this was a legit user and or what but looking at the user’s activity threw a flag for me. @KewlBreeze your gif makes me laugh

Profile photo of spdygak
    spdygak
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

I missed all the excitement I guess…

Profile photo of joekr
    joekr
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

Damn…

And here I thought that someone actually liked me…. :-P

Profile photo of admin
    admin
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

@joekr said:
    Damn…

Nope.

LOL

Profile photo of juliet
    juliet
    Registered Member
    Training Wheels

@admin can you delete her from my wall? I always lose a ton of points whenever I delete stuff off my own wall….

Jules

Profile photo of admin
    admin
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

@juliet – Try to delete stuff now and refresh the page, see if you’re still losing points. Should be all set now. I changed it a little while back to no longer remove points when you remove posts from your wall or anywhere else on the site, unless I delete it.

Let me know.

Profile photo of bambam
    bambam
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

I imagine the ban hammer button to be similar to the giant staples EASY button. but with dust all over it..lol

Profile photo of juliet
    juliet
    Registered Member
    Training Wheels

@joekr said:
    Damn…

Hello dear.
    How are you and your family? I guess they are fine.
    My name is Ms Juliet, I am very very HOT English lady … I was impressed when I saw your page here and I became interested to learn more from you, inbox me at givemeallyourmoney@hotmail.com I will tell you more about me and send you my new photo for you to know me. I always want for to travel your country for the many sight seeings. But I don’t have a lot of money and cannot travel far … if you could send me all your money I can visit you and pay you back, maybe sometimes around the 12th of never….
    :-P

Profile photo of thebearded1
    thebearded1
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Addict

No prob on the report, although I was kida looking forward to getting some pics of a hot(?) foreign chic….
    @kewlbreeze – nsync rolled made me laugh hysterically, and that sir – makes me want to never, ever give you up my brutha.

Profile photo of juliet
    juliet
    Registered Member
    Training Wheels

@admin it allowed me to delete one of them without any points loss, but the other one has no delete button?

Profile photo of admin
    admin
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Strange. I see it.

Either way, deleted it for you @juliet

If anyone else has comments from this retard, let me know and i’ll remove them.
    I believe they are all gone but some may have slipped through the spam filter.

Profile photo of dubv
    dubv
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

@thebearded1 added to my 80’s playlist on the Ipod!

Profile photo of hubbard2a
    hubbard2a
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

I hadnt goten to say anything yet….but wondered if it were our old friend failing again……

Profile photo of joekr
    joekr
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

@juliet said:
    Hello dear.
    How are you and your family? I guess they are fine.
    My name is Ms Juliet, I am very very HOT English lady … I was impressed when I saw your page here and I became interested to learn more from you, inbox me at givemeallyourmoney@hotmail.com I will tell you more about me and send you my new photo for you to know me. I always want for to travel your country for the many sight seeings. But I don’t have a lot of money and cannot travel far … if you could send me all your money I can visit you and pay you back, maybe sometimes around the 12th of never….
    :-P

Oh man…

I’m forwarding all my bank acct info and credit card numbers now…

Just hang in there honey….

:lol:

Profile photo of juliet
    juliet
    Registered Member
    Training Wheels

@joekr said:
    Oh man…

I’m forwarding all my bank acct info and credit card numbers now…

Just hang in there honey….

:lol:

Thank you Dear, I’ll be waiting here just for you, dear … and all your money!! :twisted: :-D

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.