Angry People vs Bikers Video

RideCBR.com Forums Sportbike Pictures & Videos Angry People vs Bikers Video

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of jules jules 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of admin
    admin
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Profile photo of dan5291
    dan5291
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

watching this stuff gets my heart going. We don’t see the whole story with these snippets, but we have to remember that it’s not always the cager’s fault, and it takes two to fight…

Profile photo of kewlbreeze
    kewlbreeze
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

The two macho camocho chest thumpers I have zero sympathy for ‘even if’ they were in the right and the other drivers were erratic or in the wrong. Getting out and acting all huffy and puffy towards drivers is not the way to act as Ambassadors for other fellow riders. Which I assure you those drivers will take it out on in the future who had nothing to do with any of that and ride with less ego. It’s as if they are looking for a fight. I’ve ridden coast to coast and thousands of miles and run into the occasional awful driver but I have’t gotten into any of those situations because I know how to let something go and live stress free to the next day.

The title of that video could easily be changed to “angry bikers versus people”!

Profile photo of jules
    jules
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Avoid loud and aggressive people, they are vexations to the spirit.

I hate angry people, there’s just no need for it and it hurts the bearer of the rage much more than they think.

Nothing good comes from anger.

Jules

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will know peace...

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.