Another Junkie onboard!

RideCBR.com Forums New Member Introductions Another Junkie onboard!

This topic contains 9 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of seahorsesylv seahorsesylv 5 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of seahorsesylv
    seahorsesylv
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Addict

Hey boys and girls………………..so happy to have found this site! Looking forward to some great conversations with new peeps as well as some good ole banter with some Junkies!
    I’ve been around the CBR bike scene for a number of years now (anyone remember CBRWorld?? Kewl should lol)…………….been riding my own bike since 1998 and currently own a 1993 F2 and a 2003 F4i. I also currently own a Honda VFR500 and a Honda XL185. Hoping to get some decent riding trips done this year………..but that is all gonna be weather dependant. As I get older I’ve discovered that I do infact melt in the rain! lol Keep it rubber side down peeps! Stay safe everyone!

Profile photo of spdygak
    spdygak
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Good to have you! Thanks for joining us and as I’ve said before to the other Junkies, please make yourself at home! One big happy worldwide dysfunctional family, right?! :mrgreen:

Profile photo of bambam
    bambam
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Glad you made it Sylvia, :)

Profile photo of juliet
    juliet
    Registered Member
    Training Wheels

Hey Sylv, it’s really good to finally see you here … I’ve been on my own here far too long ..lol

Jules

Profile photo of admin
    admin
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

I dont think I actually welcomed you.. lol.. Welcome to RideCBR!!

Profile photo of raven
    raven
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

Hey, welcome to the new digs! Rilly glad you caught up with us, so now we can put the “fun” in dysfunctional. With all those bikes, you should be riding your butt off! See you around, G.

Profile photo of htown
    htown
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

Welcome sylvia randomly it seems i just read about your boyfriend and replied…..hope your enjoying the site and glad to hear you got him riding really cool shit

seahorsesylv
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Addict

Thanks for the welcome! Seems this is gonna be a nice little site for us to hang out on! @Juliet <glad to be here with you hun and increase the female participation around here. :wink: @Hunter < I couldn't imagine being with someone who wasn't a rider…….he has always ridden dirt bikes but never street. I'm absolutely thrilled that he decided to give it a try and has grown to love it as much as I do. We have plans that include holidays on our bikes. @raven< you really need to email me……we need to catch up! :-D

Profile photo of raven
    raven
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

Hey, Sylv..
    In addition to junkies meltdown, I’m doing my own reenactment of Apollo 13. I lost your email with my own computer, and am now using a friends. PM me your email, and I will tell you a sad tale of woe and heartbreak. I hope you can tell me all about the great rides your taking.

seahorsesylv
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Addict

raven:
    Hey, Sylv..
    In addition to junkies meltdown, I’m doing my own reenactment of Apollo 13. I lost your email with my own computer, and am now using a friends. PM me your email, and I will tell you a sad tale of woe and heartbreak. I hope you can tell me all about the great rides your taking.

Will send you a PM Grayson. Now you have me concerned. 8-O

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.