Can I tell you a secret?

RideCBR.com Forums RideCBR.com Member Clubhouse Can I tell you a secret?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of nueyf4i nueyf4i 11 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of jules
    jules
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

I think I just might have has much fun on a Grom, you know for shops and stuff, as I might on a full blown CB1000R…I know, I guess I’m in a strange place just now whilst still loving my 600RR and not wanting to let go of that either. Something has to give, right? Transitional I guess, I just love bikes and right now I’m trapped between sensible yet fun and turbo nutter bastard. Really am I alone in this? I’d love to think other bikers from any background or country get this because too, I believe it’s pure bikersphere stuff 😀

Jules

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will know peace...

Profile photo of borderline4laska
    borderline4laska
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Ive always wanted to ride a grom. Ive sat on a few at the dealership. They seem like so much fun when I see videos of others riding them. :lol:

youtube.com/borderlinealaska

Profile photo of nueyf4i
    nueyf4i
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

I bought some of my accessories from a guy in Vancouver who got rid of his F4i for a GROM and he hasn’t looked back. . . I think saturnv and I have gone another route, I have an F4i and an ST1300. . . saturnv has his and a CB1000. . . here are my 2 04s geared up for long distance. . not a fan of city riding myself, but I live 15 minutes from farm and mountain riding

Profile photo of lemarck234
    lemarck234
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

Theoretically speaking (because i’ve only been a bike owner for less than 2 years) i can’t see myself ever selling my bike; just adding to the collection with each addition complimenting the collection. I’m sure finances won’t always allow that though lol

JeanLemarck - Survival of the Squiddest

Profile photo of saturnv
    saturnv
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Not really familiar with the Grom but have been wondering about getting a supermoto or just standard 125 or 250 trail bike for green-laning. Also wondering about getting a ‘Blade for kicks but will probably be the end of me :( Oh well, at least I STILL have no interest in Harleys (Or Porsches) LOL

Profile photo of nueyf4i
    nueyf4i
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

I’ve toyed around with selling my F4i. I keep telling myself that it’s always good to have a spare. it always sucks to miss a good riding day due to maintenance. . .I’ve put around 4k on my ST this year and maybe 1k on my F4i..for perspective, I put around 7k on my F4i a year before I got my ST. .

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.