Custom Seats by Street Skinns

RideCBR.com Forums RideCBR.com Member Clubhouse Custom Seats by Street Skinns

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of admin admin 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of borderline4laska
    borderline4laska
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Thanks to everybody at Street Skinns and here at RideCBR, especially @admin , that made these possible. :) I won these in the contest awhile back and after sending my seats in here we are! I love them, love the stitching and the emblems. They did an excellent job. The seats really look great on the bike! Although I plan to paint the plastics black, they will still match and look great. I have more pictures to upload, and I plan to take more, I also plan to update my build thread on here since Im a bit behind after events of last year. Anyways enjoy the pics. Cheers! :)

youtube.com/borderlinealaska

borderline4laska
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

PS I didnt realize until after the pics my rear wasnt latched all the way, not sure if anybody noticed that but I did, and I didnt want to drag the bike back out for more pics because its freezing outside, Lol.

Profile photo of 74demon
    74demon
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

They look great!

Did they design them, or did you?

Profile photo of kewlbreeze
    kewlbreeze
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Very nice.

Profile photo of admin
    admin
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

So fresh! Nice work from http://www.StreetSkinns.com – Special thanks to Wade for the contest hook-up!

Enjoy brother.

Profile photo of admin
    admin
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

If anyone wants to order from Street Skinns.. Mention “RideCBR” to them and get an exclusive discount!!!

borderline4laska
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

@74demon I gave him a pic of my bike, and gave him a general idea of what I wanted and color and such and this is the finished product. I knew theyd be sweet because their FB page had a lot of cool seats done for other bikes. I like them alot especially the stitching.

Profile photo of admin
    admin
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

The guy is awesome with it. Check them out on Facebook. He also just opened up a full on Automotive Embroidery Shop so you know he knows what he’s doing. I can’t wait to get mine done, the stock 1000rr seats are too damn stiff.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.