Dark Times

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of kgprice kgprice 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of kgprice
    kgprice
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

Hey everyone!

Have not been on in awhile…been real busy at work and personal items have consumed my life. It has become winter in the good ole state of PA and have not been riding since end of June. Bike is still in the garage not fixed after the wreck. Parts are there just dont have the motivation to fix her…. everytime I look at her I get depressed, see the once clean pearl white coat sitting there, she now has her front skirt off. I just cant get motivated right now to fix her. Just had to vent alittle! Hope all is well with everyone else though and have a great Thanksgiving.

Kevin
    Pittsburgh, PA
    2001 Honda CBR 929RR Respol Edition

Profile photo of borderline4laska
    borderline4laska
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

I know exactly what its like man!. Few years back I wrecked an f4i. It was atleast 6 months before I was on two wheels again and just the sight of the bike all mangled made me sad, Lol. It happened it the middle of the summer too so I was out while everybody else was enjoying the nice weather.

All good though man you’re alive! Live to ride another day. Gather up that motivation, fix her up and that day could be sooner rather than later. :)

youtube.com/borderlinealaska

Profile photo of fishfryer
    fishfryer
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

One day you will wake up and get motivated, probably this spring. Good luck with the repairs.

Profile photo of kgprice
    kgprice
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

Thanks, will be starting the repairs very soon. Just got down after it was nice (mid 50s) in Pittsburgh this week and wanted to ride but couldnt haha.

Kevin
    Pittsburgh, PA
    2001 Honda CBR 929RR Respol Edition

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.