Do you ride alone or with others…

RideCBR.com Forums RideCBR.com Member Clubhouse Do you ride alone or with others…

This topic contains 8 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of atx600rr atx600rr 5 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of juliet
    juliet
    Registered Member
    Training Wheels

..and which do you prefer and why?

Jules :)

Profile photo of admin
    admin
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

I prefer riding with another bike, or a group and they all have to be level headed.. but 99% of the time, it’s alone.

Profile photo of bacaboy69
    bacaboy69
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

I love riding with others makes the ride interesting and I can learn off others lines off when we go In to turns.

Profile photo of juliet
    juliet
    Registered Member
    Training Wheels

I used to ride in large groups but I definitely prefer and am better off alone these days…

Profile photo of bambam
    bambam
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

i prefer to ride alone, i dont care for all the showin off with some of the wild crowd here in my town. Dont get me wrong , i ride hard , but pick my times and places differently than most.

Profile photo of mactacular
    mactacular
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Addict

I usually ride alone, but ill ride with friends every now and then, I usually like to ride towards the front or the back if im in a big group..

Profile photo of spdygak
    spdygak
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

I spent the first year riding alone. Bored. Glad iI found a few to ride with. I need the social interaction and other ideas on places to run (I’m directionally challenged- haha)

Profile photo of rome83
    rome83
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

I uaually ride alone but prefer to ride with others. I just met a bunch of bikers on a local forum so my riding crew just got bigger.. about 5 of my friends ride all the time but now I got more :-D

Profile photo of atx600rr
    atx600rr
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

It depends on if im commuteing or joy riding. If im commuteing I’m alone but I like to joy ride with friends.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.