Does anyone have a radar detector mounted to their bike?

RideCBR.com Forums Aftermarket Part Discussion Does anyone have a radar detector mounted to their bike?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of mactacular mactacular 5 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of admin
    admin
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

I want a radar detector but can’t seem to find any information on how to integrate it into a sportbike.. Anyone own one? Do shops do this kind of install?

Profile photo of xpriority
    xpriority
    Registered Member
    Training Wheels

You just need to hardwire it into the bike. My buddy has a valentine one and i forget how he has it mounted inside his windscreen. The kinda fun part is actually hard wiring it tho. Can be done easy tho bro.

Profile photo of admin
    admin
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

How about in states that it’s illegal, any crazy mounts out there to hide it?

Profile photo of mactacular
    mactacular
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Addict

its probably not legal, but if you take the radar detector apart and use the internals, post the actual radar part up near your air intake and wire the lights over near your gauge cluster, and wire it into your battery..there will be nothing to find ;)

ive seen a guy do it and it looked SICK!

Profile photo of mactacular
    mactacular
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Addict

he just didnt have any sound I dont think, but I bet if you get a nice enough radar detector and a bluetooth helmet, that can be fixed too! ;)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.