Earlybird check in

RideCBR.com Forums RideCBR.com Member Clubhouse Earlybird check in

This topic contains 1,035 replies, has 45 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of catamayo85 catamayo85 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 30 posts - 31 through 60 (of 1,036 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of spdygak
    spdygak
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

@dubv. Be safe! Have fun! TMI on the ass hurting, you been scanning those Craigslist with @mactacular again?! Haha- I saw a bike with real crocodile hide seats the other day. That’s comfortable but $$

Profile photo of admin
    admin
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

I bet croc seats make your ass sweat hardcore.

Profile photo of atx600rr
    atx600rr
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

Jason Owens:
    @dubv. Be safe!Have fun! TMI on the ass hurting, you been scanning those Craigslist with @mactacular again?! Haha- I saw a bike with real crocodile hide seats the other day. That’s comfortable but $$

LMFAO!!!!!!!

Profile photo of bambam
    bambam
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

good mornin people, hope you all had a fun weekend.. I sure did.

Profile photo of spdygak
    spdygak
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

It’s my Sunday. Actually took 2 days off this week. Over in Lagayette visiting my daughter. We are hittin a swamp tour today and touring the Tabasco plant! Good morning all…

Profile photo of admin
    admin
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Morning all!

Just got in to work from a dentist appointment. Hurts like hell but feels a lot better than constant pain.

Updating contests today, sorry for the delay.

Have a good day all!

Profile photo of bambam
    bambam
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

goodmorning all, its great to be back home to a great cup of coffee. Hope you all have a great day..

Profile photo of fishfryer
    fishfryer
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

I think today begins with espresso.

Profile photo of inkslingerxx
    inkslingerxx
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

+1 love my keurig. French vanilla or hazelnut ftw

Profile photo of captainslow
    captainslow
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

mid afternoon here but still coffee time. it’s great when jules is out working i get the run of the place and the use of her computer haha!

Profile photo of woo545
    woo545
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Addict

I wasn’t quite awake when I left the house this morning…

The right one is 3yrs older than the left.

Profile photo of bambam
    bambam
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Happy Friday people.. lookin to buck out early from work, long week,ready for some beer and pool with my bros.. have a good weekend .

Profile photo of spdygak
    spdygak
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Only Thursday for me but I’m takin a half day tomorrow- we have family coming over to swim and cook out! yea for weekend! Now gotta dodge the rain. Anyone riding this weekend? Have fun all

Profile photo of hoosier1104
    hoosier1104
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

thought about calling in with anal glaucoma today. yeah that is not happening.

Profile photo of dubv
    dubv
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

It’s only my Wednesday after a week off. Had a cold ride to work this morning, but it’s supposed to be in the 80’s by time I get off.

Profile photo of woo545
    woo545
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Addict

Half day today! Woohoo…going golf’n

Profile photo of crash
    crash
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Addict

Going to head out early myself and come in late Monday! Quick trip to the beach this weekend with the guys! ^^ Hope to get some golf’n in too :)

Profile photo of juliet
    juliet
    Registered Member
    Training Wheels

Work tonight for me and then I’m at a big surprise party tomorrow night, I’m really looking forward to that one :) … followed by work again on Sunday night and then on Monday I shall become a zombie I think, and stay indoors recovering from my weekend ..lol

Jules

Profile photo of admin
    admin
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Good morning all.

Had a retarded night last night. Trying to sell my car and have someone looking at it tonight but last night was in a long driveway on a main road and some idiot on a bicycle was drunk and swerved and slammed into my car. Busted his face and his bicycle and put a nice fold/scratch into my door. Piece of drunken retarded shit.

Sorry for the rant, lol.

Have a good day all!

Profile photo of dubv
    dubv
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Not a bad ride into work. Not near as cold as the last few mornings.

Profile photo of juliet
    juliet
    Registered Member
    Training Wheels

Well, I’m off to dance the night away here … it’s been a while so really looking forward to this :-)

Profile photo of seahorsesylv
    seahorsesylv
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Addict

Juliet:
    Well, I’m off to dance the night away here … it’s been a while so really looking forward to this :-)

I love dancing!! Haven’t been out dancing in ages……..hope you had a blast!

Profile photo of juliet
    juliet
    Registered Member
    Training Wheels

@seahorsesylv I had a great time thank you … I ended up dancing until 1am, and oh my poor feet are so sore!! ..lol … a bunch of us decided to walk home too, since it was such a beautiful and starry evening … it was about three miles down country lanes and across fields but so worth it as you walk yourself sober and wake up without a hangover.

Profile photo of juliet
    juliet
    Registered Member
    Training Wheels

Well, now I know for sure I’m over doing it again with too much work and play … I came in from work this morning, grabbed my shower and got into some nice fresh jeans and a warm comfy top. I took my tea down by the canal and watched the boats since it was a very lovely and crisp morning, one of those good to be alive mornings. The last thing I remember was feeling incredibly relaxed and deeply contented when the next thing I knew was extreme heat in my crotch … I came to with a jolt and jumped up but I was already in pain from the mug of hot tea I had just tipped all over myself. I must have inadvertently nodded off for a second or my hand kinda twitched, tipping the full contents into my lap. I was absolutely soaked and all my top was splashed too … it’s horrible isn’t it, the last thing you need, one minute chilling and happy, the next searing pain …grrr!!

Some lads saw it and starting cheering from one of the boats, it must have looked like I peed myself … dammit, all so embarrassing too!!

I think I’m going to go to my bed now for a few hours kip now before I really hurt myself ..lol

Jules

Profile photo of spdygak
    spdygak
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

@juliet that sounds like a morning that needs a restart…. have a good nap. I myself am starting another 6 day work week at 4am- argh. At least it stopped raining!

Profile photo of bambam
    bambam
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

good morning, crazy weekend, it rained , then it rained , after that , it rained. we got so much rain my favorite hurricane lilly bloomed, this is a “spider lilly” this one might go two years without blooming, really cool , this plant has always been shy , all the others i have pop one up to 2,3 even 4 times a year, but my spider is real picky about conditions. I carry a bit of a green thumb for plants and have a very cool collection of these Hurricane lillies in all types of colors and strains. Have a good Monday people..

Profile photo of juliet
    juliet
    Registered Member
    Training Wheels

@spdygak I had a great sleep, thanks … and longer than I anticipated. I had meant to just sleep for a about two hours and go to bed early tonight but I’ve slept more like five here. I guess I must have needed it … I’m still yawning, ah well time for coffee :)

Profile photo of bambam
    bambam
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

goodmorning , ready for a weekend already..cup of coffee and no breakfast…

Profile photo of spdygak
    spdygak
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

I drink diet Coke for breakfast- haha. In for more rain today. At least I got to ride in between yesterday. Good news is I don’t have to water the grass for a bit, Have a good day, all !

Profile photo of spdygak
    spdygak
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Good Morning! Happy Fathe’rs Day to all you dads!!

Viewing 30 posts - 31 through 60 (of 1,036 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.