Earlybird check in

RideCBR.com Forums RideCBR.com Member Clubhouse Earlybird check in

This topic contains 1,035 replies, has 45 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of catamayo85 catamayo85 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 30 posts - 991 through 1,020 (of 1,036 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of spdygak
    spdygak
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

What’s up everyone. MIA for a bit but I have a few minutes to see what’s up. I’ll be out again for a couple more weeks while we get ready for the biggest event to hit the coast in a long time. We are throwing a FREE concert on June 21st in our new park on the beach. This is part of our remodel and to celebrate our relaunch as Harrah’s Gulf Coast. Darius Rucker will be playing in this free concert open to the public and we expect 25000+ people. I am in charge of the pool deck for the pre and post part and the VIP tent for 1500 of our top players and we have given away VIP tickets in contests as well. It’s gonna be fun! I’ll post pics of the green space (park).

Profile photo of bambam
    bambam
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Good morning riders, hope you guys had a good weekend . I got a killer ride in early Sunday morning, got to stop by all of my local boat ramps and peel around my outskirts of my area, good fun and the bike ran fantastic! good stuff-

Profile photo of admin
    admin
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Morning all!

Profile photo of fishfryer
    fishfryer
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

I’m watching ‘El Mariachi’ drinking coffee and planning out my day.

Profile photo of bambam
    bambam
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Everybody got good plans for the 4th ? i will be cooking ribs, drinking lots of cold beer and hangin out in the pool! didnt buy fireworks this year,low funds, oh well. Gonna try and fit in a little ride early in the morning too.

You guys have a fun and safe Holiday.

Profile photo of bambam
    bambam
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

howdy riders , hope you guys had a good weekend. i sure did!

Profile photo of admin
    admin
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Good cookouts and fireworks for the 4th. Hope everyone had a good time!

Profile photo of bambam
    bambam
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Sup riders? hope alls well with yall. Im looking forward to Julys pool tournament tomorrow , its partners only this month , my buddy Mark and i have been practicing alot for this one.. Looking to take the $200 prize ! wish us luck!

Profile photo of sdm1
    sdm1
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

@bambam good luck on the tourney, am stuck in Nigeria until the 17th 1st wedding anniversary is the 18th so the wife is happy ill be home in time for that. Suggestions for anniversary gift? :anyone:

2014 CB1000R
    *2012 CBR250R
    *2005 CBR1000RR - SOLD

Profile photo of bambam
    bambam
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Congrats on the wedding anniversary bud, good luck with picking out a gift , thats just plain tuff!

Wow! just hit post 1000 on the Earlybird Check in.

Profile photo of theredrocket
    theredrocket
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

3:45am, just feeding one of the loves of my life! Even though she is up every three hours (forgot about this part after my first) I still can’t get enough! She is such a perfect little helpless cute bean! Anyhoo burp time and sleep again for us all

Profile photo of bambam
    bambam
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Left over biscuits and gravy for breakfast , ChaaaChing! Gonna be a scorcher today here in N Florida , supposed to be 108 heat index- dayum

Cute kid @theredrocket . Smiles away!

Profile photo of sdm1
    sdm1
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

@bambam

Damn dude I have been craving biscuits and gravy and now you have to mention it when I lived in USA I always bought the grand biscuits I think like 5 in a roll, cook up some bacon and make home made gravy, and scrambled eggs so damn yummy. I really miss having the option of going to the store and getting real American food. Our international food isle is crappy here in Philippines, I guess now I know how foreigners feel in USA. Have tried a few times to make them from Bisquick, but they just dont come out that good. Ohh and good morning to you its night time here 21:40

2014 CB1000R
    *2012 CBR250R
    *2005 CBR1000RR - SOLD

Profile photo of admin
    admin
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Cute kid @theredrocket

And I love chicken, gravy, and biscuits. I miss the south.

Profile photo of admin
    admin
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Good morning all.. I mean afternoon.. been a long frikken morning. Working with a web design client that likes to go into the control panel of their website and press random buttons to “see what he can do without paying me”. Now has to pay 4x more than he would have, because I have to upload a 100GB backup.

rant over.

Good morning all!

Profile photo of dubv
    dubv
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Home sick today… wonder if I’m too sick to ride?

Profile photo of admin
    admin
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Never too sick to ride, unless you can’t move or see. Just don’t sneeze while riding.

Profile photo of dubv
    dubv
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Yeah…. I called in sick today. Going to ride to my Dr. appointment and probably hit that picture game challenge. Have a great Friday everyone.

Profile photo of dubv
    dubv
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Good morning RideCBR. Back to work d for me. Hello September…. mornings are getting cooler 57° when I left the house this morning.

Profile photo of kerosene
    kerosene
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

Morning all, I was thinking of taking a sick week next week (paid) to go buy my new frame… I got the required approval from the wife.

Profile photo of dubv
    dubv
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

@kerosene paid sick leave… I love my government job.

Profile photo of bambam
    bambam
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Goodmorning riders , sure am ready for the weekend , hope to get in a ride to Fernandina with a few friends. Hope you guys have a good weekend-

Profile photo of admin
    admin
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Morning all..

Launched a side business the other day, been busy as all hell, haven’t been able to catch up with RideCBR.. going through everything today and updating a bunch.. also have some new emails going back and forth with big names for sponsorship and giveaways.. stay tuned.

Have a good day all..

Profile photo of bambam
    bambam
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Goodmorning Riders, hope you guys have a good one.. Cant wait to finish up my Navy Base job , i wont need my pick up truck so much and will be able to ride to work for a while ..woooot!

Profile photo of borderline4laska
    borderline4laska
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Up and at em! Early bird gets the worm! Sieze the day! Or any other cliche youd like, regardless it’s a good day to be alive………… with coffee. :-D

youtube.com/borderlinealaska

Profile photo of borderline4laska
    borderline4laska
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

It posted twice for some reason, Lol

youtube.com/borderlinealaska

Profile photo of admin
    admin
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Morning all.. oh shit.. it’s the afternoon. The life of a website designer.. never sleep.

Profile photo of theredrocket
    theredrocket
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

6:30am NFL game!!!!! Sunday football starts early this week!

Profile photo of bambam
    bambam
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Got to ride in to work for a few days! the weather has been awesome, around 65 during the day. Last Friday had 8 places to go and made the rounds in great time and had a blast doin it.. i love ridin to work!

Profile photo of admin
    admin
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Hey all.. not the morning but checking in. Been a week or so since i’ve been able to get on the site and check up on things. Posting around now and updating BOTM now. Glad to see everyone’s been good.

Viewing 30 posts - 991 through 1,020 (of 1,036 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.