Earlybird check in

RideCBR.com Forums RideCBR.com Member Clubhouse Earlybird check in

This topic contains 1,035 replies, has 45 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of catamayo85 catamayo85 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 16 posts - 1,021 through 1,036 (of 1,036 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of dubv
    dubv
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

@admin still not the A.M. but glad to see you again LOL!

Profile photo of admin
    admin
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Been crazy lately. All over the place.

Profile photo of raven
    raven
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

take time to smell the roses. You deserve it.

Profile photo of theredrocket
    theredrocket
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Its an 11 am wake up today! Haven’t been able to do that in years. Both my daughters stayed overnight at my sister in laws so we could go to an adults only Christmas party. We shut that shit down and up til 4a.m. Paying for it today and woke up to one of my furry kids irritated that they haven’t been fed yet. Time to go get my babies now. And feed these pups.

Profile photo of bambam
    bambam
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Good Morning Riders, Hope alls well with you guys. Ive got to get in some seat time lately , the 929 is running good , but is dirty as hell, time for a new lid tho , the old Shoei has started to shit the bed , the foam in the top is degrading and falling down. Time for that Joker ive had my eyes on. Started a new job a few months ago , after 22 years of working in IronWorking , i was offered a job to help run a Metal fabrication shop and i stepped out of the boat and took it, been happier than i have been in years , less than half the stress. Anyways , love you guys and hope everything is going good for yall.

Profile photo of kewlbreeze
    kewlbreeze
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Awesome, looks like things are looking up for you … ‘cept for that lid but that gives you an excuse for a new one anyway. My last Shoei did the same thing except I couldn’t figure out why after rides of more than 30 minutes my head was extremely itchy and painful. After several times and going insane I noticed the fabric inside the lid was degrading all falling apart in tiny microscopic pieces into my hair. Yes, I felt like the recipient of the stupidity award. I could’ve just replaced that inside fabric piece but it was a sign that it was time to replace the lid anyway.

Profile photo of admin
    admin
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

I love your dog @theredrocket.

I’ve been running around like a chicken with it’s head cut off for the past few weeks with work.

Good morning all.. I mean afternoon.. wait.. what time is it anyway? <-- my life summed up for the last few weeks. At least I got to ride a bit for the last few days.

Profile photo of bambam
    bambam
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Good mornin riders, I am a coffee junkie and I made the change to a Kureg coffee machine last year and can say that the thing absolutely rocks. My biggest all time problem with coffee is inconsistency , this little gem changed all of that. Now my coffee tastes the same way day to day. If you were on the fence for changing over , might consider treating yourself with one. It does cost a bit more due to the single serving , i buy my fav brand of K cups at around .45 cents each (when i buy it in bulk), more expensive than making a pot but way cheaper than buying a coffee at the gas station on the way into work. I make it on the strongest setting and it takes 2 brews to fill up my travel cup and it makes a serious cup of coffee.good stuff

Waiting for that cool weather the weather guy promised would be here by now. I think he may be doing some serious bong hits , cause we are still in the 80’s here in Northeast Florida. Ready to ride in cooler temps. Have a good day folks.

Profile photo of admin
    admin
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

I had a K cup machine at my old job on my desk from a previous employee. Was awesome. I should get one.

Still busy as hell on my end.. trying to keep up with everything. Love the holidays :poundinghead:

Hope everyone is having an awesome day. Enjoy the weather New England people. :socool:

Profile photo of bambam
    bambam
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Good morning Riders!

Profile photo of admin
    admin
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Good morning (still morning) all. It’s my bday today so taking it a bit easier than other days. My team is crushing it so why not.. It’s noon, time for a drink? 5 o’clock somewhere. Have a good day all.

Profile photo of theredrocket
    theredrocket
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Good morning eveyone! It’s a beautiful day here in Seattle and starting to warm up a bit. 36° on my way in but should be in the 50’s and sunny today! Getting a little break from the sideways rain that’s been steady for the last few days. Unfortunately I’ve been out in it and now that I have an indoor rebuild its beautiful. Hope y’all are able to get some seat time for all the northerners!

Profile photo of admin
    admin
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

I should check into this thread more often.. always cool to see everyone check in and post about their day.. interesting (for me at least). I have literally been working 70-80 hour weeks for the past few weeks and it will only increase. I am a sucker for $$ and dreams.

Everyday I leave the office for lunch and it’s been getting warmer and warmer. My bike currently has no pegs.. or gas tank cover.. so UGHHGHGHGHHHHHHHHHHHH… come onnnnn!

Profile photo of bambam
    bambam
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Good Morning Riders, hope you guys are doin good. Weather is killer here in Florida lately, Got a few nice rides in over the last few weeks. The 929 is running real nice, i washed/waxed it last week and got mad compliments when i met up with a few riding buddies after work one day.

You guys have a great day and be careful out there.
    Peace-

Profile photo of bambam
    bambam
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Good morning Riders – Hope everybody’s doing good. Summers here ! Its started to get real freakin hott here in Florida, it hit a solid 100 deg yesterday and its only June! We’re in trouble this year, gonna be a blistering summer.

Have a good one and Be careful out there.

Profile photo of catamayo85
    catamayo85
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Newbie

sup

Viewing 16 posts - 1,021 through 1,036 (of 1,036 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.