Fatal Cycles Fairings?

RideCBR.com Forums Aftermarket Part Discussion Fatal Cycles Fairings?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of admin admin 5 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of freekman
    freekman
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Newbie

I saw that ridecbr is gonna have its first contest for FatalCycles levers (need levers badly lol) so I checked them out. Seemed like they could be legit, but does anybody have any experience with their fairings or any of there products for that matter. starting at 600 isnt a bad price if they are a really good quality product, and I would just want all black or all white so it probably wouldn’t cost me too much

Profile photo of admin
    admin
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

I can’t speak from experience, but i’m a member of 10+ sportbike forums, all with good to great reviews of Fatal Cycles. The quality from the pictures looks fantastic, and they are running contests on Super Sportsbike as well as various forums without any complaints that I could find. Maybe someone else can chime in with actual purchases but hopefully this helps..

Profile photo of cbrman50
    cbrman50
    Registered Member
    Training Wheels

Well when I bought my bike they had their fairings on there from fatal cycles and i new that a lot of aftermarket fairing kits have problems so i asked they guy if the fairings had any problem he said no they fit like OEM and they looked great I’m in a contest to win free fairing from them and even if i dont win I’m buying mine from there there GREAT

Profile photo of bacaboy69
    bacaboy69
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

Lol tell me about I haven’t bought any products from them YET and they have treated me like I have been a favorite customer the entire time, they are fast on communication and listen to everything you have to say.

Profile photo of freekman
    freekman
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Newbie

cool i think im gonna get the matte black ones for my 09. I just got to get some other stuff first.

Profile photo of qteter
    qteter
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Newbie

Hey guys if you intersted in getting a new set of quality farings from FC, you can pm me for more info and special pricing

Profile photo of admin
    admin
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Mention @fatalcycles for Denver from FC to see your post.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.