Fatal Cycles

This topic contains 11 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of admin admin 5 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of jc64439
    jc64439
    Registered Member
    Training Wheels

I just bought a 2007 600RR and I am in need of some plastic. I have looked at a bunch of websites but I think Fatal Cycles has the best reviews from other people. I am looking for a full set of aftermarket fairings and I don’t want to get junk. Does anyone have any insight on this.

Thanks- Jason

Profile photo of kpru
    kpru
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

I’ve heard good things about them and the one set I saw mounted on the bike looked great

Profile photo of jc64439
    jc64439
    Registered Member
    Training Wheels

Thanks Kevin thy make me feel a little better about dropping some cash with them.

Profile photo of steria
    steria
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

Go to their Facebook site and check out their fairings. I believe you can also customize any fairings as you want with them.

Profile photo of jc64439
    jc64439
    Registered Member
    Training Wheels

Yea I looked at those but I figured they always look better online.

Profile photo of bacaboy69
    bacaboy69
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

Here is another thread that they were talking to us about fairings and parts they are awesome!!!

http://ridecbr.com/topic/parts-parts-and-more-parts/

Profile photo of atx600rr
    atx600rr
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

Hopefully I will have enough money after paying bills to get my set and do a propper review on them. My experience with them (Denver) has been great so far and I absolutly look forward to buying these and supporting an American business.

Profile photo of bacaboy69
    bacaboy69
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

All I hear is great things. And talking with Denver I can tell you those thing you hear are true all I keep getting is awesome communication. I myself am hoping to be able to do a review for them too. They have more ideas then I have lol I bring up an idea and then they up it and bring out 5 more even better then mine.

Profile photo of atx600rr
    atx600rr
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

He took my idea and ran with it.. It’s looking sweet so far.

Profile photo of jc64439
    jc64439
    Registered Member
    Training Wheels

Yea Denver emailed me today with a price but it was a little too rich for me. I am sure it is worth it, I am curious what I will get quality wise from other places for less money.

Profile photo of htown
    htown
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

After scoping the site i would love to get some new fairings…too bad i have other things on my mind prior to so new set of plastics

Profile photo of admin
    admin
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Remember guys, you buy cheap chinese made parts especially ebay fairings and you get what you pay for!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.