First member to get the Ban Hammer

RideCBR.com Forums RideCBR News & Announcements First member to get the Ban Hammer

This topic contains 44 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of cbrclassic cbrclassic 6 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 45 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of admin
    admin
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

I thought we might be able to last a few months, a year, maybe longer without using the Ban Hammer but it wasn’t meant to be. Michael Hanshaw (@k1dcr3nshaw) decided to threaten members via PM’s and discuss “hurting” RideCBR and sending unwanted PM’s.

Hope you enjoyed CBRJ because you’re going back there or to one of the other RR forums, see ya.

Profile photo of rod38um
    rod38um
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Newbie

Hmmm, Darn……… he just sent me a friend request. I didnt know him. I just assumed he recognized what an awesome individual I was and just couldn’t resist asking for my friendship………… I’m crushed……. lol

Profile photo of admin
    admin
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Yeah I got the same, then got 2 reports so I went into his account after people said they were getting negative PM’s.
    Threatening or talking about potentially sending viruses and spamming accounts isn’t fun for anyone.

Profile photo of fishfryer
    fishfryer
    Registered Member
    Training Wheels

I usually am the first to get a threatening PM because most people think I’m an A-HOOOOOOOLE.

INTERESTING.

Profile photo of fishfryer
    fishfryer
    Registered Member
    Training Wheels

By the way, what email did he use when he signed up?

Profile photo of admin
    admin
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Blah blah blah. Kid thinks he’s cool because he can use an IP website. Give me a few minutes, what a useless cunt. (Excuse my language.)

Profile photo of admin
    admin
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Deleted last posts on this thread (which is why I replied the way I did above) and banned. Thanks for playing. You lost.

Profile photo of bacaboy69
    bacaboy69
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

Good to know I wasnt the first to get banned.

I dont plan on getting banned but you never know with the way hope ppl react to what you say.

Ty admin Im glad he didnt bother me.

Profile photo of admin
    admin
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

You won’t get banned. Any long standing member would have to really go on a tear to even get a warning. But if you’re new, post one post, and then start PM’ing people about sending other members viruses and how well he is hiding his actions from me, he’s obviously gone.

bacaboy69
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

End of Line……………..

hehe tron. Love those cycles. Wish I had one.

Profile photo of admin
    admin
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Right? A handle and you jump and you’re on a 1000rr. I wish.

bacaboy69
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

Some one does have one tho. They made a real one engine and all.

Profile photo of hubbard2a
    hubbard2a
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Bet it aint a stick you run, jump and grab though……lol

Profile photo of
    Anonymous
    Training Wheels

Haha, yep, end of line for that program. Derezz!!!!

I wish my CBR would fold up into a convenient baton. :) And Olivia Wilde could fold up on my couch. lol

Profile photo of mactacular
    mactacular
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Addict

dangit, and this whole time I thought I was gonna be the first! :(

LOL…I never knew the guy..good riddance!

Profile photo of admin
    admin
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Alley Cat:
    Bet it aint a stick you run,jump and grab though……lol

I agree.

Profile photo of qteter
    qteter
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Newbie

MACtacular:
    dangit, and this whole time I thought I was gonna be the first! :(

LOL…I never knew the guy..good riddance!

Before Mac?! Jk lol but seriously

Show us the emails!
    What caused him to send them?

Profile photo of mactacular
    mactacular
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Addict

I agree with @qteter !! show us the emails!!! :)

hubbard2a
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

He was a problem that followed us (junkies). He is a sexist piece of shit who hates Jules with a passion for being a woman playing in a mans world (sportbikes). He was banned there for a vulgar attack of words on her after several uf us came to her defense. He waited a litle over a year to start attacking the site and he was doing it annonamously so that no one knew it was him. I got tired of it and started to call him out on the reg. He got so hot headed with me one nite that he talked a little too much about Jules and I remembered previous statments he made as a member and figured it all out. ThenI started outing some of his personal info. His name, address, linked his Face Book…..So he loves to go toe to toe with me to show he is smarter…..Hasnt happened yet. But he just wont go away…..He is convinced he has some kind of super hacking skills, but his best skills to date have been typing in our user names and hitting the lost password key 200 times a day. spoofing several members email addresses to send hate mail, and he has lured the ever too trusting Jules into opening a couple of viruses and phishing bugs thinking they are from us. He is very persistant, and will not likley stop. He is also very good at claiming resposabilaty for problems he didnt create. The original owner decided to either sell or close the site. he sent a mass email to us and then Mikey sent out emails claiming it was realy preaser from his hacking that was the cause. Site gets sold, new owner shut it down causing us to come here, we get emails claiming he hacked in behind the scenes and did it……I talked to the owner , Wasnt Mikey……… So, he will probably be back, he will change or spoof I.P.s, create tons of user profiles. and mainly play head games non stop………..But his skills are realy lacking for any real threats unless youopen up and let him in.

hubbard2a
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

I have grown tired of the whole situation, And try not to engage him any more. But I did want you guys to know who he is and what is going on. I will speak out about it as little as possible now.

Profile photo of cbrclassic
    cbrclassic
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

Yer , I got the same friendship request from him …. hahaha ….

He has me totally bamboozled as to why he keeps doing this chit ???

ow well …. some one had to be the first to get stomped ….lololol

Profile photo of cbrclassic
    cbrclassic
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

Man , if you are being straight up ? well hey ,. om sorry , but SO much crap has been flying around on a few boards , that hey , yu gotta cut us all some slack for not being so understanding hey ! ….

I fell for yu if you have been getting impersonated …. as I have had that happen to me on more than just a few occasions myself ..lolol…and it is a real pain in the butt !!!!

Good luck convincing everyone :-)

Profile photo of spdygak
    spdygak
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

I got a friend request but igored it until I know they are a legit member. Drama.

on a lighter note…

Profile photo of woo545
    woo545
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Addict

I’m tired of this shit. Fucking 5 yrs this has been going on now. Isn’t it nice to see that Mike’s doppleganger is back.

Profile photo of admin
    admin
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

This thread might get confusing because once I ban an account, it removes all their posts, @therealdeal is banned too. Same guy.

Profile photo of admin
    admin
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Therealdeal, the second account he set up, was trying to convince me that he’s not the same person. Then when he gets banned first thing he does is try to access the admin panel, and trying to reset my password. Does he really think I cant see everything he’s doing right now? Pathetic. Banned again. I love the ban hammer tool, so amazing. Tracks his actions so well. I’m in love with this system lol

Profile photo of inkslingerxx
    inkslingerxx
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Rod:
    Hmmm, Darn……… he just sent me a friend request. I didnt know him. I just assumed he recognized what an awesome individual I was and just couldn’t resist asking for my friendship………… I’m crushed……. lol

Haha me too buddy, we can be awesome together lol

Profile photo of woo545
    woo545
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Addict

The friend request vanished! No one wants to be my friend (sniffle)

inkslingerxx
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

I sent you a request lol :-D

inkslingerxx
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 45 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.