Good and fast

This topic contains 12 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of rhyno900 rhyno900 4 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of
    Anonymous
    Training Wheels

I believe this is my area. :) Just renewed tags on the Nine yesterday, after draining out year-old gasoline that was burning not at all inside my cylinders. Now it’s smooth and buttery again … and fast.

Fast like the day I took her home from the dealer *cough* eighteen years ago.

Profile photo of juliet
    juliet
    Registered Member
    Training Wheels

@ninebymine

Hey there :)

She still looks so beautiful even after all these years … there’s just something about old metal that has been looked after and unmolested … A year off the road but I’m glad to hear you’re riding her again and enjoying it too…

Jules

Profile photo of bambam
    bambam
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

bump.. sorry i missed this one! that bike is my all time fav CBR and in that color scheme! sweet ride and you were a king back in the day when that bike came out. Mine was a 93 , black and grey, not nearly as cool lookin. These bikes are super fast and viking strong,you have taken good care , it looks in fantastic shape! I have a serious addiction to those white wheels too..sweet ride bro!

Profile photo of seahorsesylv
    seahorsesylv
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Addict

I do love this bike as well. I looked at buying a 1993 900 that had the identical paint scheme to my 1993 600. Would have loved to own the pair of them. The 900 is one of the best looking bikes ever. Love the old school!

I attached a pic of me on my bike from a calender I did a few years back.

Profile photo of spdygak
    spdygak
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

wow, um, you posted in the wrong thread… http://ridecbr.com/topic/the-hot-chicks-with-bikes-thread/

seahorsesylv
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Addict

Jason Owens:
    http://ridecbr.com/topic/the-hot-chicks-with-bikes-thread/

I was only posting that pic because it has my orignal paint scheme that I wanted on both my 600 and the 900 I was looking at. I wasn’t doing it cause I thought it was “hot” if there is an issue with the pic………admin can feel free to remove it.

Profile photo of mactacular
    mactacular
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Addict

seahorsesylv:

hell yeah theres an issue….are you kidding me????? …you’re covering yourself up

Profile photo of shoichirohonda
    shoichirohonda
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

Nice bike,,cool pix & settings. Thx. (:

Profile photo of spdygak
    spdygak
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

@seahorsesylv I certainly don’t want to be disrespectful, I was trying to be complimentary without being rude :wink:
    I try to be funny, maybe it doesn’t always come across in a post. Nothing wrong with the pic.

seahorsesylv
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Addict

Jason Owens:
    @seahorsesylv:wink:

I was really worried about offending somone and when you said it was posted in the wrong place I wasn’t sure what to think. I clicked on the link you sent to where it should go and thought to myself…..but its way different of a pic than whats here!”
    The calender pic is the only pic I have of my F2…….and what I really want is the exact paint scheme on the 93 900. That has got to be the sexiest old school bike ever. But I love ninebymine’s paint scheme too…..the 900 is such a fabulous bike!

Profile photo of spdygak
    spdygak
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

@seahorsesylv Not gonna offend any of the testosterone on the site hahaha they lookin for skin

Profile photo of
    Anonymous
    Training Wheels

Oh my goodness, what have I missed in this thread. :) The bikini is missing, I know that. I’m cool with it. lol

Actually, I’ve always wanted to look on ebay for the bodywork and black wheels that go with the black,red, and silver ’93 color scheme. It’d be fun to switch skins occasionally. The “Captain America” version I have is cool, but black is great, too.

Nice to meet you all, and thanks for the old-school bump.

Profile photo of rhyno900
    rhyno900
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Newbie

I like the red and blue Paint scheme as well. I had a 92 gixxer 600 that had a similar paint scheme but it Wasn”t a Fireblade that is for sure. I also Ride A 90’s 900rr Here is my Zombie Hunter

before

and Current
    Here is a pic of my 92 GSXR 600 hope no one minds

anyone else out there ride a 900rr

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.