GoPro CAMERAS??

RideCBR.com Forums RideCBR.com Member Clubhouse GoPro CAMERAS??

This topic contains 8 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of yellowcbrf4 yellowcbrf4 5 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of osker600
    osker600
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

IS it a good investment or not…..anyone heard any stories of them or have their own to go by? I need your opinion because im thinking about buying one sometime soon…..

Profile photo of crash
    crash
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Addict

I would say yes. I believe it makes for a great tool. Between my brother an I we have 3 so we can catch many different angles. Its nice to be able to catch your riding form, lines, an other techniques on camera while we are on the track.

I see a lot of street riders capture close calls and post up videos asking about their throttle control and shifting habits.

Profile photo of mactacular
    mactacular
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Addict

yeah bro, I want a GoPro SO BAD!

Profile photo of juliet
    juliet
    Registered Member
    Training Wheels

Oops wrong thread!! :oops:

Profile photo of woo545
    woo545
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Addict

Is there a big difference between the GoPro and the Contour cameras? I personally like the looks contour’s housing. http://contour.com/products

Profile photo of bambam
    bambam
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

did any body see the Bomb Squad-afganistan where they attached a go pro camera to the bomb to see how it held up? the lens cracked but was still recording after the explosion. one tuff little dude..

Profile photo of rome83
    rome83
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

@bambam man thats funny… I really want to get a GoPro.. they have great qualtiy and record awsome!

Profile photo of shoichirohonda
    shoichirohonda
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

I like the shape of the Contour too. Seems pretty good for the GPS model with a card for iPhone. Just have to find the best place to mount.

Profile photo of yellowcbrf4
    yellowcbrf4
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

A couple of guys that I ride with have them, they are badass. I want to get one one of these days.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.