Got a Dog?

This topic contains 30 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of bobby bobby 4 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of rome83
    rome83
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

made this thread mainly because I want to show off my beautiful PitBull

to bad I dont have a recent picture of him but his name is Pharaoh and he is about 7-8 months old right now. I’ll post some pics soon

this is him a few weeks old

Photobucket

this is him about 4-5 months old right after an ear-crop surgery

Photobucket
    Photobucket

Post up pics of your best friends here and their names :)

Profile photo of admin
    admin
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

He is a beautiful dog Roman.. I don’t think people should dock dog’s ears (personal opinion), but he looks absolutely beautiful. I love pitbulls.

Profile photo of broccoli2
    broccoli2
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

I’m with admin on both points

Profile photo of jesssssss
    jesssssss
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

He is adorable!

Profile photo of jesssssss
    jesssssss
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

This is my baby girl Chip =] She goes everywhere with me and loves to go for rides in my Jeep with the top down. Her new favorite activity though is chasing me up and down the street while I ride my bike, it is too funny.

Profile photo of thirdgenlxi
    thirdgenlxi
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Newbie

I’ve got 3…. all are rescues from not so great situations

This is Piggy, she’s about 5 yrs old, Heinz 57 Mutt, lol…. Rottie/German Shepherd/Bull Mastiff/Newfoundland/Boxer something mix, lol. Total sweetheart and still a puppy at heart

Piggy had to have hip surgery back in November for severe hip dysplasia in her left hip. She’s 100% better now though and back to her usual self

This is Riley… he’s about 1.5 yrs old now, Lab mix of some sort. Found him and his sister (Piper) abandoned and literally almost dead living under an old empty building near my house (dehydrated, severely underweight, and severe case of worms… vet said it prob would have been a couple weeks before their stomachs ruptured) . They were about 8 weeks old when I found them

And this is Piper, Rileys sister

Everybody together

Group shot…. they
    did this 100% entirely on their own, I had absolutely nothing to do with setting the pose

And a couple from when I first got Riley & Piper when they were tiny. Piggy completely went into mama dog mode and started taking care of them

Riley has graduated from is beginner, intermediate, and advanced classes, and will soon be going in to get his CGC (canine good citizens) certificate, and after that taking the test to (hopefully) become a certified therapy dog. Piper has graduated beginner and intermediate classes, and is currently in the advanced class and hopefully will be graduating that soon (she’s still got some social anxiety issues we’re working on…. she’s shy). Piggy is currently in intermediate class and should graduating that I think tomorrow, and moving up to advance class. All 3 are extremely smart and well bahaved

Couple videos

Playtime in the back yard when they were younger

They go outside one at a time, and they know the exact order they go out in (same order every time)

Sorry for so many pics…. my dogs are like my kids, so I’ve got TONS, lol. Here’s a thread with some more pics of them all as they’ve grown

http://www.lab-retriever.net/board/labrador-retriever-pictures/7386421-some-pics-my-3-furry-kiddos-**long-lots-pics**.html

Profile photo of rome83
    rome83
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

@admin I was really back and forth about doing the ear crop but then I figured he has to look like a Pit. It might have bothered him a bit but I dont think he notices it anymore. I’ll try to get present pics of him.. he’s about 3 times bigger then the last shot.

@jesssssss Wow that dogs a little cutie!

@thirdgenlxi wow you got them freakin trained! man I’m trying that on my pit but he doesn’t listen at all when he is excited!. but wow i think thats great that you took them in!

Profile photo of admin
    admin
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

@rome83 I don’t know, I just couldn’t do it, but yeah I agree.. if you’re going to get a pit, get a pit, rather than a meaner looking lab lol I guess if I got a pit it would have to be done already.

Profile photo of spdygak
    spdygak
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Wow, beautiful dogs guys!

We have three pups. The mom, Lily was the Boggle (beagle- Boston mix) my wife got in Reno when I was supposed to get a bike back in 2007, that was the trade off. But I had to wait until 2011 before I got my bike-haha.

Then she and her mom rescued 3 flea infested brothers, all Bostons, from a puppy mill here in Mississippi. They went to get one and took all three. Lou is the one we kept and he’s the dad

Those two had puppies and that gave us Dot.
    PupsUploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Profile photo of 09redblackrr
    09redblackrr
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Addict

Great dogs everyone the all look adorable!!!

here is my little girl she is 6 months old full bread Siberian Husky . My wife picked her up at 7 weeks old for a present for me while i was still deployed because she is my dream dog!

Her she is about 20 min of brushing all the fur off her….

Here she is waiting for food from daddy in the kitchen

Enjoying all the smells on a long car ride

Here is she when my wife first picked her up

and here is my favorite picture of my baby girl with my late Dalmation Domino… I had to put domino to sleep 2 weeks ago. He was 17 yrs old, and was battling cancer for 3 yrs… Finally it took a turn for the worse and he slowly faded to the point where he had gone deaf and almost blind. He was my dog and i raised him to the amazing dog he grew up to be. I had 3 dalmations at a point and Domino was the youngest and only hearing dalmation so he set the lead and took car of the other ones. I refused to let anyone but me put my poor Domino down. Within 2 months he went from beiing huge and 100lbs to skin and bones and 50 lbs on the day i put him down.

RIP Domino I miss you buddy!

And another of Domino when he was still healthy

Profile photo of rome83
    rome83
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

@09redblackrr I’m really sorry about your poor Domino! It must have been the hardest to do after so much history but amazing new pup!! I love husky’s and will get one one day! maybe after the pit… great looking dogs though!

Profile photo of pacemaker
    pacemaker
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Addict

Gone but not forgotten. Patch & Scully.

Roxie the “Lets Play Ball” Cattle X Border Collie.

Profile photo of yellowcbrf4
    yellowcbrf4
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

My 7 year old purebred Siberian Husky. He is the best dog I’ve ever had. Got him about 5 years ago.

Profile photo of admin
    admin
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Holy hell.. that is one beautiful dog. I’ve always (and still do) wanted to own a Siberian Husky. I heard they were a pain in the ass to train but once they are trained, they are the best dogs on the planet. My favorite dog by far.

yellowcbrf4
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

My last pics were sideways so I figured I would post one more.

yellowcbrf4
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

Thanks admin. I had always wanted one too. My business partner gave him to me because he had to move and couldn’t takim along. The best thing you can do for a husky is send them to obedience school as a puppy. It is well worth every penny, Huskies are not the easiest dogs to train. And also, make sure its got plenty of room to run.

Profile photo of rome83
    rome83
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

WOW gorgeous husky!! Its the Siberian husky’s that have the curly tails right?

I’m also looking forward to having one of these in my life time as well.

Profile photo of mactacular
    mactacular
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Addict

well…lets see if I can get through this whole thing without bawwing my eyes out…this is my dog Ace..well..not my dog anymore, but I still consider him mine…he was my first dog that I ever got on my own, after I moved out..me and my ex got him “together”

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

unfortunately for me and Ace, his mommy HATED him! :)

this was me and him at the park shortly after I got him…

he grew SO fast…I got him at 8 weeks, he was literally the SMARTEST dog ever, by 12 weeks old, he could do TONS of tricks, and I could point at his cage and say “kennel” and he would go inside of it and sit down.

this is just a random pic I thought was cool of him..lol..purple eyes

I always had him wearing his red polo…cause it was so boss…HAHA…this picture wasnt set up at all, he was just playing with his little rope toys “his favorite” and went and sat down on a pillow in my room with one of them….as soon as I took the picture, its almost like he winked for the camera..LOL

I miss this dog SO much…he was $1200 because of his bloodline…the EX made me get rid of him…wish I would have gotten rid of her instead, since it was gonna happen anyway….I ended up selling him to a friend for $100. now the friend was telling me that he has like $500 in him and blah blah shots and what not, but he will sell him back for $800 since hes going to the army…what the fuck dude? I had over $2000 in this dog….and sold him just to make a cruel biitch happy with me…

sorry for ranting…..this is him right before I got rid of him…he was only 18 weeks old, but he was already my best friend…

and last but not least, the only picture that the current owner has sent me of him…

I wish I could get him back… :/

Profile photo of rome83
    rome83
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

@mactacular that suck man! my pit is my first dog that i bought and raised on my own to and i would straight up be devastated if i had to get rid of him.. I’m at that point where I dont know what I’d do without him.. I can’t get enough of him everyday and he the same… I love that pits are a one owner dog and I think he is at the age where he wouldnt take another owner (9 months old) :-D and mine too is a pure breed staffordshire terrier and I got him for almost free… but have put $500+ into him so far so ya that dog means a lot to me and i hope you can get your best friend back someday too..

Profile photo of inkslingerxx
    inkslingerxx
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

I love huskys. I will have one in the future.
    I have a German Shepherd lab mix(chubbs)
    And Brendal pit(chunks)
    My wife has a Chinese shar pai(Lilly)

My wife and I use to rescue pits before we had kids.

No pics on my phone new card I need to transfer all my pics.

But I do have this one of my sons Bubba

And my sons other best friend haha

Profile photo of bacaboy69
    bacaboy69
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

Instead of pets i have two kids those are my pets lol

yellowcbrf4
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

Siberians have curly tails and multi colored eyes. And Mac, sorry to hear about Ace bro. Dogs become like a part of the family. I had a brindle pit years ago and had to give him away due to moving with the ex wife a few years ago. It broke my heart so I know exactly what you mean.

inkslingerxx
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

My wife is picking this little handsome devil up today.

He is a rescue they got him real early thank god. Havnt named him yet.

Profile photo of dubv
    dubv
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Here’s my dog Chance. We got him from a rescue. His previous owner decided he was over weight and stopped feeding him.

This is him the day We brought him home. He was 35lbs. He’s now 75 lbs.

Although it’s not a dog it’s one of our pets. My daughter’s horse Spirit.

inkslingerxx
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Newest member of the family.

Profile photo of thebearded1
    thebearded1
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Addict

Haha, that looks like a bundle of brushing nitemare @inkslingerxx cute little fella(or girl) though. Heres a pic of our flaming red retard as we call her, French Mastiff doing what she does best….

Profile photo of admin
    admin
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

That is one big ass dog. He probably takes up the entire bed at night.

Profile photo of thebearded1
    thebearded1
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Addict

Haha, @admin – I dont allow dogs on the bed, she tried it once right after my gf moved in and the dog quickly got a lesson in gravity. But, yes – shes a big ass dog.

Profile photo of seahorsesylv
    seahorsesylv
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Addict

I love looking at all your pets……..for the first time in my life I’m pet free. When I left my ex in the summer of 2011 I couldn’t take any of my dogs with me. (due to renting and our daughter wanted them to stay on our farm anyways) One day (hopefully soon-ish) I will have another dog. Thanks for posting all your doggie pics. I enjoy looking at them alot.

Profile photo of 09redblackrr
    09redblackrr
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Addict

My girl Kaiha and my CBR are in love :mrgreen:

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 31 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.