Groups Removed – Explanation – Opinions?

RideCBR.com Forums RideCBR News & Announcements Groups Removed – Explanation – Opinions?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of dubv dubv 5 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of admin
    admin
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

I looked at the RideCBR Member Groups and we’re getting a little out of control. There is no reason to have two exhaust groups, two performance mods groups, and groups just to spark conversation. Make new topics on the forums for discussions like that. We should keep the groups down to regional groups, or general part groups, to keep the groups organized and clean.

I’d much rather have 20 groups with 200 members each, than 200 groups with 20 members spread across those groups. I hope this makes sense, but feel free to ask questions or discuss below. I removed around 10 groups that were duplicates or should just be forum posts rather than a full member group.

If you have a group that was deleted and want to know specifically why, post the group name and i’ll tell you exactly. Please also comment below and let me know if this sounds good to all members.

Profile photo of dubv
    dubv
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Fine with me. I agree clean is better.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.