HELLO ALL. NEW MEMBER LOOKING TO BUY A CBR 600

RideCBR.com Forums New Member Introductions HELLO ALL. NEW MEMBER LOOKING TO BUY A CBR 600

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of admin admin 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of cgmcgregor
    cgmcgregor
    Registered Member
    Training Wheels

Hey… Name is Chris. I reside in Westchester, NY and work in Stamford, CT. I’ve been looking for a CBR 600 to purchase for sometime now. This will be my first season on one and I seriously cannot wait.

Being a new rider can be intimidating especially when shopping around. Ppl are always trying to scam or over sell their bike. I’d just like any suggestions and advice on buying one. Also if anyone is selling one for a decent price.

Kind Regards to All.
    Ride Safe.

Profile photo of roqet
    roqet
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Addict

Welcome!

Profile photo of admin
    admin
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Hey @cgmcgregor – Welcome to RideCBR.com – Glad you found us. I grew up in Syracuse, NY and on Long Island. The 600rr is a fantastic bike.. I had an ’05 for my second bike.. loved her. The best possible suggestion I can give you on buying a new bike is have an experienced rider with you to identify any problems. Bring someone that rides and have them go for a spin. Craigslist is your friend.. but in the next month or two all of the list prices are going to go up by 20-40% as the seasonal riders come back around.

I live in RI now.. going to a bunch of events and shows.. maybe i’ll see you around there once you grab a bike.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.