Hey, how you doin'?

RideCBR.com Forums New Member Introductions Hey, how you doin'?

This topic contains 16 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of raven raven 3 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of raven
    raven
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

Wutup?
    iRaven, with a CBR1000rr, from 2006. Not too many miles so far, but I intend to change that stat this year. I’ve only one aftermarket purchase, that being a seat cowl. All other money was spent on an alarm, gear, msf courses, and insurance. I’ll work on posting pics, and hopefully can contribute positive things to this place.

Profile photo of juliet
    juliet
    Registered Member
    Training Wheels

Hey Raven,

We met in a previous life

Welcome :)

Jules :wink:

Profile photo of raven
    raven
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

Fair Juliet, how art thou? In that life, I believe I was the late “Tibolt”, but not this time, baby. Thanks for making me feel, you know, welcome. It’s one of many fresh starts for me lately. There is a lot to see and do, here, I like it.

Profile photo of juliet
    juliet
    Registered Member
    Training Wheels

I believe we have a new home … I like it here too, a whole lot!! :)

Jules

Profile photo of rome83
    rome83
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

Welcome! I’m sure you’ll love it here.

Profile photo of spdygak
    spdygak
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Glad you joined us, this is the best hangout around!

Profile photo of bacaboy69
    bacaboy69
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

Welcome to our humble abode

Profile photo of raven
    raven
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

Thanks, y’all. been pokin’ around, clickin’ on things…
    I already bet all my points on a new set of free levers, compulsive that I am.
    I joined the 1000rr group. I named my bike “Maevis” (or Maeve) after a girl I once knew, who is, in turn, named for a famous Irish-Celtic warrior queen. By “Queen” I mean female leader. She is bone-stock and all black (the fastest color!). When I lay my chest down on her tank, I feel one with the machine. Like, when you don’t need to look at the tachometer to know the rpm’s, or when your forearms tell you how grippy the front tire is.
    I joined the military riders group. I can talk about that, there.
    Should I say anything untoward, I feel secure in the knowledge that my friends here (Juliet, hubbard2a, & Woo for example) will give me a tune-up. My life is in a transitional period, and in all the chaos, it’s nice to have these threads to help keep it together with.
    Sincerely, Raven (a.k.a. “Gray”).

Profile photo of hubbard2a
    hubbard2a
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Ive never known you to need a tune up old buddy.

Profile photo of steria
    steria
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

Welcome, Raven!

Profile photo of raven
    raven
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

Hubbz…no doubt, eh? Gabriel Unit tune-up has a certain sting to it that leaves a scar.
    Sky’s little league team won, 10 – 7 today, due to his pitching!! It’s a good day to be above ground and vertical.

“Walk softly, and carry a big stick.”__President Teddy Roosevelt.

Profile photo of htown
    htown
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

Welcome to the site and enjoy all it has to offer

Profile photo of raven
    raven
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

Thanks, Hunter. One of my roomates is named Hunter, he’s five. I’m sitting in front of a huge poster advertising “Fear and loathing in Las Vegas”. Three of anything is a hat trick, and they make for auspicious beginnings.

Profile photo of raven
    raven
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

tHE WORM HAS TURNED. bIKE STOLEN AND RECOVERED THREE (3) TIMES LAST YEAR (2103) AND IS NOW IN A SECURE, UNDISCLOSED LOCATION IN cENTRAL nEW mEXICO. i WORK, FIFTY HOURS PER WEEK IN HELL. i GET SHAT UPON EVERY DAY AT 05;00 AND I AM A COMPLETE FAIL AT EVERYTHING.
    eVERYTHING EXCEPT BEING A DAD. SKY GRADUATED THE SIXTH GRADE TODAY. aLSO GOT PICKED UP BY THE 14 YEAR OLDS, BASEBALL-WISE. hE IS 11. tHIS IS EPIC11
    i GOT DUMPED BY MY HOT GIRLFRIEND TODAY ( I LACK AMBITION), BUT IT AIN’T NO THING BUT A CHICKEN WING ON A STRING.
    fUCK IT! jUST WALK ON THROUGH.
    cAPS LOCK BE DAMNED.
    i LOVE YOUGUYS. tHANKS FOR TAKING ME IN, WITH ALL MY FLAWS. jUST, YOU KNOW, THANKS.
    g.

Profile photo of jules
    jules
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Well, now… it all sounds pretty good to me babe :-)

So you still have your bike, and now it’s secure ..yeay!!

You work 50 hours per week, means you have a job and an ability to put up with hell for 50 hours :-)
    Anyway who said there’s any such thing as a clean deal?

A complete fail at everything, oh no, no one is a complete fail at everything … we all fail at so many things but we just concentrate on the things we don’t fail at :-)

Sky is a credit to you and there is no greater success than doing what you’ve successfully done :-)

Dumped by a hot girlfriend? Oh meh, hot girlfriends are ten a penny and more trouble than they’re usually worth, you don’t need their drama. You just need a decent caring woman who is ‘hot inside’ :)

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will know peace...

Profile photo of roqet
    roqet
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Addict

Welcome!!

Profile photo of raven
    raven
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

Y’all…
    Christ cried on the cross.
    I cannot say, you cannot know, how dear Thou art to me.
    You bring Sunshine, and friggin’ a certain, what the French call, I don’t know what, TO MY EXILE.
    Guys, and gals..I am overwhelemed by your notice of me!
    I am in the shit. This is the destiny of those on a mission. What the bad guys don’t realize is that we are the shit. THEY’VE NOT A CLUE!
    tHEY DON’T KNOW ME. i FORGIVE THEM, THEY KNOW NOT. I qam from San Francisco, 14th generation. Fuck me at your peril.
    I: CBR1000RR,BLACK.
    i’VE GONE 179MPH FOR AN HOUR, ACROSS WHITE SANDS MISSLE BASE, NEW MWXICO, FOR LUNCH WITH A MENG.

Jules, my best-bestie! America has countless resources, but hot-on-the-inside chicks is not our esspeciality, sadly. We are shallow and we are hal. I feel submerged in a world of material and commercial values. A universe of false idols, where your clothes, car, address, and title are everything. vALUES, MORAL CODES, AND ABILITY TO WEOPONIZE OBJECTS ARE NOT SIGNIFICANT. tHIS CHICK (“lESLIE”) SAIAD I “HAVE NO AMBITION”.

You’ve known me when I was a millionaire, and you know me now. You have shown me all friendship, in all cases. If I ever get rich and powerful again, I swear to friggin God I am taking you and the moppet to Paris or Madrid for lunch, boo-boo-kitty of mine.

I don’t know how to say what I mean right now. If I die tomorrow, you should know, you are my everything. Honda Uber Alles!!!

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.