Hi all from P-town Usa!

RideCBR.com Forums New Member Introductions Hi all from P-town Usa!

This topic contains 17 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of admin admin 2 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of derrick
    derrick
    Registered Member
    Training Wheels

Hi, my names tweezy. I like fast motorcycle and long rides to the beach and riding two up in the cold. I love, a nice, LONG, HARD, turn and switch backs up at Mt. Hood. What I look for is, when life throws you a curve they’re willing get down to a knee or even an elbow. I wouldn’t mind if she did a wheelie or two, because I too like too get it up! ;-) I wouldn’t mind if she’s confident enough to get her rear end off the ground and up in the air and I like girls that smoke, there tires and don’t mind to take a tumble or two… :drunk: smilerider.bmp Ok, sorry guy… I just Had knee surgery a hour and a half ago. lol could be the anesthesia meds talking
    I’m from Portland, I ride full time. I only use cars when I’m hurt, been riding year round for 6 and a half 7 years. I have three fireblades, a 94 900rr that getting updated/revamped, a custom 929 and a 06 cbr1000rr that I’m building form the ground up.
    it’ll be nice meeting you all and all be putting up some of my build soon!

Profile photo of cbr-f2
    cbr-f2
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Hello and welcome :hi: nice to see another PNW!!

Profile photo of fishfryer
    fishfryer
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Welcome to the site, looking forward to build pics.

Profile photo of borderline4laska
    borderline4laska
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

@derrick Great to see another die hard! I also ride full time. Rain or shine, warm or cold. :) I drive my truck sometimes, in those cases the bike is usually in the bed, Lol. Maybe you can get in on the picture game so Im not the only one in the colder months, Lol.

Awesome bikes and welcome to the forum. :starwars:

youtube.com/borderlinealaska

Profile photo of 01cbr600f4i
    01cbr600f4i
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

Welcome!

Profile photo of roqet
    roqet
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Addict

Welcome!

Profile photo of dubv
    dubv
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Welcome to RideCBR! At first it sounded like an eHarmany introduction LMAO! Glad to have you nice bikes too.

Profile photo of derrick
    derrick
    Registered Member
    Training Wheels

@fishfryer said:
    Welcome to the site, looking forward to build pics.

@borderline4laska said:
    @derrick Great to see another die hard! I also ride full time. Rain or shine, warm or cold. :) I drive my truck sometimes, in those cases the bike is usually in the bed, Lol. Maybe you can get in on the picture game so Im not the only one in the colder months, Lol.

Awesome bikes and welcome to the forum. :starwars:</blockquot

It’s all about riding year round, not sure how people look at there bike all winter…. the only time I don’t ride is after surgeries… lol
    All have to get started on my build threads, asap!

Profile photo of derrick
    derrick
    Registered Member
    Training Wheels

“<Welcome to RideCBR! At first it sounded like an eHarmany introduction LMAO! Glad to have you nice bikes too”

Hehehe, that’s what I was going for. thou, I never been on a single dating site….

Profile photo of sdm1
    sdm1
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

@derrick

Welcome to the forums great looking bikes, why where you having surgery? I think we have the same likes so well umm you know if your ever in the Philippines look me up maybe we can hook up and do my favorite riding place. 440 KM of knee dragging twisties. Not that I can drag knee but it has more turns then any road I have ever been on. Here is the map of the route we did last weekend.

Most weekends we ride from Riverbanks center to Jariel’s Peak and back. We the wife and I used to ride every day also, however she is due to have our son in March so she no longer rides. Ride safe and keep at least 1 rubber on the ground.

2014 CB1000R
    *2012 CBR250R
    *2005 CBR1000RR - SOLD

Profile photo of admin
    admin
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Welcome to RideCBR @derrick – Let us know if you have any questions. Nice rides!

Profile photo of derrick
    derrick
    Registered Member
    Training Wheels

@SDM1 said:
    @derrick

Welcome to the forums great looking bikes, why where you having surgery? I think we have the same likes so well umm you know if your ever in the Philippines look me up maybe we can hook up and do my favorite riding place. 440 KM of knee dragging twisties. Not that I can drag knee but it has more turns then any road I have ever been on. Here is the map of the route we did last weekend.

Most weekends we ride from Riverbanks center to Jariel’s Peak and back. We the wife and I used to ride every day also, however she is due to have our son in March so she no longer rides. Ride safe and keep at least 1 rubber on the ground.

Thank man. :-) I’m having surgery to try and clean up and fix a knee, that I crushed a little over a year ago, this will be number 3 in that knee. I was in a Bike on Van wreck, after leaving my father funeral, on oct24 2013. I was T-bone, knee first! got bone graphs, tibial plateau fracture, meniscus tear, broken fingers and wrists “with pins, plates and screws” on both arms, crushed my foot pins, plates and plates too and one hell of a concussion and post-concussive syndrome, I’ve had over 20 so they come easy now…. Not fun!!! I’ve had 9 surgeries from 2014 to now and 24 in all, most from BMX and snowboarding etc.
    I would love to take a trip out there and ride with ya! If your ever in Portland Hit me up, we’ll go for a rip around! :drunk:

Profile photo of kgprice
    kgprice
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

Welcome Tweezy haha

Kevin
    Pittsburgh, PA
    2001 Honda CBR 929RR Respol Edition

Profile photo of derrick
    derrick
    Registered Member
    Training Wheels

thanks KG, how’s the build coming?

Profile photo of sdm1
    sdm1
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

@Derrick said:
    Thank man. :-) I’m having surgery to try and clean up and fix a knee, that I crushed a little over a year ago, this will be number 3 in that knee. I was in a Bike on Van wreck, after leaving my father funeral, on oct24 2013. I was T-bone, knee first! got bone graphs, tibial plateau fracture, meniscus tear, broken fingers and wrists “with pins, plates and screws” on both arms, crushed my foot pins, plates and plates too and one hell of a concussion and post-concussive syndrome, I’ve had over 20 so they come easy now…. Not fun!!! I’ve had 9 surgeries from 2014 to now and 24 in all, most from BMX and snowboarding etc.
    I would love to take a trip out there and ride with ya! If your ever in Portland Hit me up, we’ll go for a rip around! :drunk:

Damn bro that looks like it hurt just a bit split the bike in half and looks like it tried to break you in half also. Glad your slowly getting better. I have had a few bad wrecks, but nothing like that. Trust me you would love that route I posted. The only thing missing is a loop to loop.

2014 CB1000R
    *2012 CBR250R
    *2005 CBR1000RR - SOLD

Profile photo of theredrocket
    theredrocket
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

@derrick welcome from Seatown! Yeah PNW rocks and we hit the Cascades too, just up here closer to Canada. I always wanted to ride the Mt. Hood area but find it hard to escape the kids for more than a day trip. That and I-5 from Sea to Beervana sucks ass. Get the crampbuster ready for that one:'( @cbr-f2 and I just hit up a couple hundred mile round trip past Stevens Pass and back. I personally love Hwy 2 and Hwy 20. I’ve spent alot of time on 101 and love Oregon’s waterfront. I go there every year on vacation but in our 4runner withy wife, 2 daughters and my dogs. Hard to carry 6 up on the RR. I hope we can get together at some point and you could take me up 26 or surrounding areas. Or if you make it up to Seattle, hit us up and we will trip around. Nice group of bikes btw!

Profile photo of derrick
    derrick
    Registered Member
    Training Wheels

smilerider.bmp For sure man, let me know. I go up to CANADA all the time, most my family live there! I have only stayed over night in Seatown once, outta the 80 or so times I’ve been to Canada… In fact, I’m going end of next month, I think??? My grandfather isn’t doing so well, so I’m going to see him and help out my grandmother. :(

Profile photo of admin
    admin
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Holy hell brother glad to see you made it.. could have been MUCH worse. Glad to see you’re still breathing and it didn’t keep you off 2 wheels.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.