HONDA confirms CBR250 AND three-wheeled Gold Wing scoops!

RideCBR.com Forums Sportbike Pictures & Videos HONDA confirms CBR250 AND three-wheeled Gold Wing scoops!

This topic contains 8 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of raw1 raw1 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of admin
    admin
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

HONDA confirms CBR250 AND three-wheeled Gold Wing scoops!

Whatcha think?

Both bikes will be shown at the 44th Tokyo Motor Show at the end of October.

Source: LINK

Profile photo of theredrocket
    theredrocket
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

That 250 is mean looking! I like it alot. On the other hand I have a hard time with anything 3 wheeled. This one is the most aggressive I can recall but still am not a fan. Its cheating, learn to ride a bike, just sayin’. But one day I will probably need one of these when I am 90 and can’t ride on 2 wheels anymore.

Profile photo of admin
    admin
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

I think my little brother’s first bike will be that one right thurr.. sexiest 250 yet.

Profile photo of theredrocket
    theredrocket
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Yup now rethinking the RC390 or YZF-R3 for this 250RR!

Profile photo of nueyf4i
    nueyf4i
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Here in Virginia people who take the motorcycle road test with 3 wheel motorcycles are only licensed to ride 3 wheel and not a normal mc. . . I do think both look pretty cool. . I haven’t ridden a 3 wheel bike but I think 3 wheels would take away from some of the excitement of motorcycle riding. . . Spyder can ams are really popular here. .that’s why I noticed the difference in mc licenses

Profile photo of fishfryer
    fishfryer
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

I like the 3 wheeler, not enough to buy one, but enough to not laugh at them. The 250 looks good.

Profile photo of sdm1
    sdm1
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

I would love to have an 250RR, but keeping the RPM up at 12000 to keep it in the powerband might be a hard thing to do. But would be fun when your pulling away from a 600cc… well until they hit 2nd gear. The 3 wheeler would be cool especially with my son when he gets a bit older.

2014 CB1000R
    *2012 CBR250R
    *2005 CBR1000RR - SOLD

Profile photo of hubbard2a
    hubbard2a
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

I do the bike thing everywhere…. its how I travel when I am alone year round. But my 929 is lacking in some areas that I could see the three wheeled thing working better for. Like pillions, cargo, lazy brainless joy rides. straping down a gun case for range days…. I could see it if the price was right…

Profile photo of raw1
    raw1
    Registered Member
    Training Wheels

Apparently, that cbr 250, Is going to be a rr, version. Should have minimum, 40 -45 hp or so ! as compared, to the current r model, which only has about 26 hp

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.