Honda has changed the game

RideCBR.com Forums RideCBR.com Member Clubhouse Honda has changed the game

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of fishfryer fishfryer 8 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of 74demon
    74demon
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Profile photo of pacemaker
    pacemaker
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Addict

Mmm. Real or no, I think we are going down a strange path. Why not a bike that goes for a ride for you? While you finish your chores Or self riding bike that lets you check Facebook and not bother with the boring stuff like corners? I’m all for things that can help riders stay safe & maybe go a tad faster in the S’s, keep their hands and bums warm & adjust their suspension/screen/testicles on the go. But this type of shit??? Although it would be pretty cool to walk down the street with your bike following you, or whistle for it to come get you like the Lone Ranger’s horse ?? No, no, I don’t want to even think about…………………

Profile photo of nueyf4i
    nueyf4i
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

kind of defeats the purpose of riding. . or is it for people who shouldnt be riding anyway. . . . scary

Profile photo of nueyf4i
    nueyf4i
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

what fun is a bike with an automatic transmission . . . .

Profile photo of kewlbreeze
    kewlbreeze
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

A) Regardless of any pros or cons it can’t be denied it is a heck of technological achievement if perfected.
    B) While fun to imagine it’s possibilities, sadly majority of concept stuff never makes it to market or if/when it does it is either way too expensive or no where near original concept.
    C) This would be ideal for certain people with disabilities such as a friend of mine with a missing hand who wants to ride.

Profile photo of nueyf4i
    nueyf4i
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

This guy is awesome. I’m not sure of his story, but he definitely is an example of overcoming his disability.

https://youtu.be/Ob1NbDJL4Sc

Profile photo of nueyf4i
    nueyf4i
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

here is another example. .he gives a short version of his story in the video

https://youtu.be/79t1rkwpmy0

Profile photo of fishfryer
    fishfryer
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Great point, a lot of our veterans have disabilities to limbs that this can help.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.