Honda's Global Debut off the 2016 CBR500R at AIMExpo

RideCBR.com Forums Sportbike Pictures & Videos Honda's Global Debut off the 2016 CBR500R at AIMExpo

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of kewlbreeze kewlbreeze 1 year, 10 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of admin
    admin
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

From Honda:

The 2016 CBR500R global debut at the 2015 AIMExpo. New aggressive styling along with new updates and colors. What does everyone think? Do you like the new aggressive styling? We do! For more details, hop on over to http://honda.us/c15 ‪#‎CBR500R‬ ‪#‎RideRed‬ ‪#‎Honda‬

Profile photo of hubbard2a
    hubbard2a
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

I like! Its nice to see options other than just 250, 600,1000…..

Profile photo of theredrocket
    theredrocket
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Its nice for sure, I like it. Agreed @hubbard2a the 300 and 500 options are a nice addition. I would like the 300 for tooling around in town. Would be a small, fun and lightweight sporty for short trips.

Profile photo of kewlbreeze
    kewlbreeze
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

imnsho CBR styling has remained stagnant for nearly a decade. There’s not a whole lot new to the styling on par with changes auto manufacturers make every 5 years with radical redesigns. To be fair, that’s the case with the major 4 as well. Another issue is that every time they try to go outside the box thinking on styling a la NM4 et al, most US buyers call it ugly whereas sales are okay for those models overseas so it’s kind of a catch-22.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.