I was only gone for 2 1/2 days WTF

RideCBR.com Forums RideCBR.com Member Clubhouse I was only gone for 2 1/2 days WTF

This topic contains 6 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of steria steria 5 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of broccoli2
    broccoli2
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

So, on friday i got up at 3am to get to work by 4 so one of my clients could pick up a truck full of gear and drive it to Albuquerque NM (from LA CA). Just as I was getting home at 6pm i get a call that the truck is broken down in Flagstaff AZ. I was unfixable and they needed the equipment in NM by 9am the next morning. So I hopped in my truck with my 24foot inclosed in tow and hit the road. Got to flagstaff about 4am loaded all the gear and continued on to ABQ and made it by 11am. Hit the road at 2:45 am Monday for the return trip and got back last night..

I saw tons of emails from “ridecbr” but didn’t have time to look at them with the heavy shoot schedule and hitting the local hot spots.. I long in today and this site is out of control.. So cool to see all the posts and it’s going to take me 4 days to catch up and read everything I missed

Profile photo of htown
    htown
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

Haha dude mobile site to stay in touch….this place will be epic

Profile photo of mactacular
    mactacular
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Addict

you missed the chat beta man! were gonna have a online chat, mobile, and all kinds of shit…this site is gonna be epic once we get the info that other sites have..its legit as shit!

Profile photo of admin
    admin
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

haha, your welcome..

Profile photo of bacaboy69
    bacaboy69
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

Hahaha shows you how awesome this site is and how much better is gonna be.

Profile photo of atx600rr
    atx600rr
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

This site is heading in the right direction for sure.

Profile photo of steria
    steria
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

Especially w/ all the giveaways, contests and free stickers to represent, this will become a revolution. Write your thoughts in the Beta Testers Thread, becoming a part of the Beta Tester Crew: http://ridecbr.com/topic/beta-testers-thread-the-explorers-the-creators-one-of-the-few/

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.