Im a TERRIBLE, TERRIBLE person…

RideCBR.com Forums RideCBR.com Member Clubhouse Im a TERRIBLE, TERRIBLE person…

This topic contains 81 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of rome83 rome83 5 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 82 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of mactacular
    mactacular
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Addict

im so bad.. :mrgreen: but its okay, cause my EX Fiance is a major cunt….”someone who isnt me” has access to her email, and THAT PERSON went on it to see if she still had one of THEIR old resumes she sent THEM on it…THAT PERSON found out she sent the answers to one of her final exams to about 4 people…being the nice guy that THAT PERSON is, THAT PERSON decided to forward that email to the professor (who was in her contacts)………im sure THAT PERSON cant wait to see what happens with this..LOL…she is supposedly graduating in a few days…I dont think she will be anymore..HAHA, and I think its funny…

Profile photo of admin
    admin
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Profile photo of rome83
    rome83
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

ohhh your a royal dickman! wow that must really suck for her… THAT PERSON better let us know what happens to her!! ha

mactacular
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Addict

oh, I can promise you that THAT PERSON will let me know, and I will be MORE than sure to relay the message! ;) oh fuck I hope this bites her in the ass as hard as it possibly can….and I hope the guys she sent it to fail too, so they can hate her ass too..she already has no “FRIENDS” as it is..just guys that want to get in her pants…lmfao…I guess thats what you get for being a psycho bitch…very very very fuckin hot..but psycho…

Profile photo of admin
    admin
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

The hot one’s always are.

mactacular
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Addict

ur not kiddin bro..and shes one that I absolutely cannot stand, but I just cant get over her…fuck me…

Profile photo of bacaboy69
    bacaboy69
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

She deserves it is all I have to say.

mactacular
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Addict

dude baca, you have no clue how much she deserves it…..she mainly deserves it for cheating in general.

but on top of that, we were ENGAGED….and now she wont even talk to me at all, I texted her happy birthday a few days ago and she replies “please stop texting me” like wtf? fuck you too bitch… lol…shes just buttmad cause I broke up with her..she cant even be cordial anymore..she decided to stop talking to me 100% …..we have walked through the same doorway and she didnt say one word….I was talking to her mom while she was standing RIGHT THERE and she didnt say one word…this is the woman that supposedly loved me more than anyone on earth….just shows me that women are fucking incapable of having a heart….this bitch is cold and heartless to the max…

Profile photo of atx600rr
    atx600rr
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

LMFAO!!!!

mactacular
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Addict

lol…this bitch……..idk why im sharing pics? its whatevs..haha..shes the one that I hated to see her go, but I loved to watch her leave..in more than one way..I couldnt take her bi polar ass anymore..what REALLY sucks is i dont think ill ever MEET anyone as attractive as she is to me, much less be lucky enough to date them…

DONT WE LOOK SO HAPPY?!?!? LMFAO…not..

Profile photo of rome83
    rome83
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

sucks bro! remember time is the ultimate healer… just shows how careful you have to be with the next one.

mactacular
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Addict

seriously man….ENGAGED..thats some serious business though….we were gonna get MARRIED dude…like, SOON…im so glad she showed me exactly how crazy she really was…bitch was fuckin psycho..

bacaboy69
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

I said that because I had a girl that I was engaged too same senerio as you BUT I was ( in military) based in NY she was in AZ found out she cheated on me by a video of her at part in lingerie then the video got worse (let your mind wonder) she said she couldn’t be with a solider so far away for so long……. When I came home from being injured and medical discharged I found out that she was dating another soon to be solider to be shipped off for 6 months of training
    ….. fucking Bitch……
    Then she had the never to think she could leave him and come back to me…..

mactacular
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Addict

what a fucking cunt bro…fuck serious relationships man…

how old are you baca?

bacaboy69
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

21 I am now engaged to a sweet heart and have my own baby with her son

mactacular
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Addict

OH!!! and you know what I JUST remembered guys?! I have some topless pics of her from a photoshoot she did when she was 18……..her dad would be so proud to have them sent to his office anonymously…for all to see…

Profile photo of spdygak
    spdygak
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Okay this means more enlightenment for today… remember boys and girls ALL WOMEN ARE CRAZY AND ALL MEN ARE ASSHOLES, it’s finding that balance that you can both live with that is key to any relationship!

bacaboy69
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

@mac I want them I do i do i do lmao

mactacular
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Addict

@JasonOwens NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol! that is SO SO true…but is what I did really considered assholish if I did it for the lulz? HAHAHA

mactacular
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Addict

hahahh @bacaboy69 NO. heres the best youll get..lmfao

keep in mind, this was 5 years ago, she was “young and dumb” so I forgave her for this shit…

what a fucking whore.

bacaboy69
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

bow chica wow wow!!!! lmfao whore!!!

mactacular
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Addict

ohshit, I just saw where you said how old you are…im 22…I dont think im gonna be down for another serious relationship for a WHILE dude…fuuuckkk!

bacaboy69
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

hahaha open your eyes better yet duct tape or stitch them open

mactacular
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Addict

I cant wait to wake up to all the comments this thread is bound to get…goodnight guys..HAHA

Profile photo of spdygak
    spdygak
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

@mactacular – I wouldn’t say that was assholish for the situation but you have to admit that you (and the rest of us) are an asshole- wait wait I’m not calling you an asshole- directly hahaha

mactacular
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Addict

@spdygak LOL its okay, you can label me as an asshole…I don’t give a fuuuucccckkkk!!!!!! I just can’t wait until that person who certainly is NOT me tells me what consequences are suffered so I can let you guys know…what do u fellas think will happen? Giving answers out to a final exam shouldn’t be taken lightly no??

bacaboy69
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

It is an automatic fail and no graduation and expultion

Profile photo of rome83
    rome83
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

@baca tryin to feel your pain bro but you gotta do something with the way you type sometimes bro lol. “21 I am now engaged to a sweet heart and have my own baby with her son“… just lookin out for you my man lol however I do know what you meant. I’m happy for you and I too just turned 21 a little over a month ago…

@mactacular I think you would get back at her more if you give us all her number and each a nudiy pic and each of us send that pic to her.. just an idea :-D I request more photos please!

Profile photo of qteter
    qteter
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Newbie

More pics! :p

bacaboy69
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

lol grammar , text, writting are not me its my weakest point. Im more face to face person

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 82 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.