I'm really loving these 2012 colours!! :-)

RideCBR.com Forums Sportbike Pictures & Videos I'm really loving these 2012 colours!! :-)

This topic contains 17 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of juliet juliet 5 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of juliet
    juliet
    Registered Member
    Training Wheels

The latest CBR600RR just looks so pretty to me in the new red/white colour scheme … I’m liking the gold anodising on the forks too :)

Profile photo of woo545
    woo545
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Addict

Now find the colors for the US. They’ll probably be the same bland colors they have every year. I really would have liked to have the Euro Blue and white bike they had last year or the year before…

Profile photo of admin
    admin
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Yeah why does everyone in Europe get great colors and we get stuck with the same scheme for years and years?

Profile photo of juliet
    juliet
    Registered Member
    Training Wheels

*sings* I’m a Euro girl, in a Euro World … life’s fantastic when you get great plastic!! ..lol :-P

Jules

Profile photo of 09redblackrr
    09redblackrr
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Addict

I met someone today with the ride white scheme cbr it was. 2012 and had white rims. It was gorgeous. Said the us was only getting a limited number of those colors. Any more info on that?

Profile photo of juliet
    juliet
    Registered Member
    Training Wheels

I really liked this funky orange and graphics scheme we had last year too :)

Profile photo of mactacular
    mactacular
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Addict

@juliet the CBR x-ray is one of my favorite bikes!!! I just HATE how they started covering up the engine on the bikes…so gay…

Profile photo of juliet
    juliet
    Registered Member
    Training Wheels

I noticed that too, my RR8 has the engine partly uncovered and I much prefered that look to the RR9 onwards which had an extra cowling panel moulded into the fairing. The orange version looks so damn hot though that I can forgive it that :-)

Jules

Profile photo of coltonharris13
    coltonharris13
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Newbie

Juliet:

I wish we had this bike in the states. Id have it in a second. I love orange bikes!

Profile photo of juliet
    juliet
    Registered Member
    Training Wheels

I actually still love my own colour scheme from 2008, the red/white/black :)
    If you right click and ‘view image’ you see a bigger version..

Profile photo of hubbard2a
    hubbard2a
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

I dont get it , Its like were not even taken seriously as riders. Even Harley davidson was going to send the XR1200 to Europe a full year before bringing it state side. It took a bike mag to start an online survey to get it here first……..in America………From an American company! That was a real slap to the face…… And that Dagum Brit womangets to see all the good ones in person! I am a bit jelous Jules!!!

Profile photo of juliet
    juliet
    Registered Member
    Training Wheels

Oh Alec, I’ll take some pics of our wonderful colours for you as and when I see them around here ..lol

*running for the hills*

Jules

Profile photo of hubbard2a
    hubbard2a
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Yes, that so helps……….. :evil:

Profile photo of woo545
    woo545
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Addict

Juliet:

I like it, but it would clash with my red & black gear.

Profile photo of seahorsesylv
    seahorsesylv
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Addict

Juliet:

Yup that is one sexy paint scheme! Love it. @ woo……..good excuse to buy some new gear though!

Profile photo of 09redblackrr
    09redblackrr
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Addict

I would kill for that orange bike pure sex on 2 wheels

Profile photo of
    Anonymous
    Training Wheels

Juliet:

I like how the two colors blend around the tank cover, the black and red. Subtle and tasteful. Ha, I remember when you bought that lovely machine.

Profile photo of juliet
    juliet
    Registered Member
    Training Wheels

Thank you @ninebymine … I always loved the way they did that too, and can you believe it’s been over three years since I was jumping up and down like a little child when I took delivery of this bike. Honestly it sent me straight back to childhood heaven :)

And, well, you know me, she’s exactly the same as the day I picked her up, still loving her just as much … she even still smells like new!! ..lol

Jules

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.