Introducing Member Profile Cover Photos

RideCBR.com Forums RideCBR News & Announcements Introducing Member Profile Cover Photos

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of admin admin 1 year, 10 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of admin
    admin
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

You can now add a “Cover Photo” to your Member Profile page here at RideCBR.com. This is a small picture at the top of your profile that you can customize to personalize your profile page a bit more.

To edit your cover photo, go to your profile and click the profile link on the left side.
    There is now a “Update Cover Image” field. Use that to upload your own picture.

Unfortunately, you can’t crop it from there, but if you want to dimensions to make it look perfect:

If you don’t upload one, you’ll have a boring blank grey image, that looks like this:

If anyone needs a picture resized and fit to the cover photo image dimensions, post up here and i’ll edit one up for you. Test it out and let me know what you think. We’re also working on a way to crop photos live there too.

Profile photo of admin
    admin
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Profile photo of raw1
    raw1
    Registered Member
    Training Wheels

This might just be my, future profile pic !

Profile photo of admin
    admin
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

For now you have to crop it in paint or anywhere else to make it fit perfectly. Working on a cropping system to be able to resize it automatically.

Profile photo of borderline4laska
    borderline4laska
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

This is an awesome feature! Going to give it a shot later.

youtube.com/borderlinealaska

Profile photo of 74demon
    74demon
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Sure improves the look of the profile page….

Got mine up!
    Pretty easy to do too.

Profile photo of admin
    admin
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Awesome @74demon.. though it would be a bit more personal.. will figure out a way to crop them automatically but it’s a good start either way.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.