It Feels Soooo Good!!

RideCBR.com Forums RideCBR.com Member Clubhouse It Feels Soooo Good!!

This topic contains 9 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of seahorsesylv seahorsesylv 5 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of bacaboy69
    bacaboy69
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

It feels soo good to be on my bike again too feel my long hair waving in the wind….. my lips slapping me in the face with my tounge hanging out while i drool out the side of my mouth lmao. You get the idea. I havent been on my bike for a month now i forgot what it felt like to have such acceleration, adrenaline pumping, excitement. In my life for that month. I feel so free.

Profile photo of rome83
    rome83
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

When you hand touches that throttle and your foot that shifter.. its like electricity through your body!

bacaboy69
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

Exactly you understand me YES!!!!!

Profile photo of coltonharris13
    coltonharris13
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Newbie

Know what ya mean. Im not big on opening it up too much around traffic but its 80 here today and got some good riding in. Found a couple back roads to open it up on. Felt so good.

Profile photo of spdygak
    spdygak
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

@bacaboy69 Man a whole month?! I couldn’t handle it. I was out for a couple weeks when I fractured my knuckle, building a pergola on the back deck and I had to finally create a makeshift brace outta chopsticks and tape so I could ride. Last week when I got back from vacation I had the same HUGE grin when I hit the highway and just went for it!!

bacaboy69
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

Lol yea that what happens when you have a newborn. The month went by fast tho

Profile photo of spdygak
    spdygak
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

@bacaboy69 Oh, I got ya. My youngest is 8 and the oldest just graduates High School. I get to ride everyday but that’s cause I gotta work… almost everyday-haha

Profile photo of bambam
    bambam
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

even if its just a 5 minute ride thru the hood, being on two wheels is whats up..

Profile photo of admin
    admin
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

I just got to ride my friend’s R6, been a while since i’ve gone riding.. It felt amazing! Can’t wait for my bike to be available to pick up.

Profile photo of seahorsesylv
    seahorsesylv
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Addict

Bacaboy69:
    Lol yea that what happens when you have a newborn. The month went by fast tho

Congrats on the newborn……first one? Boy/girl? And yes its awesome when you haven’t been able to ride and you finally get to go out on your bike……..enjoy!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.