Last nights adventure in my garage

RideCBR.com Forums Sportbike Pictures & Videos Last nights adventure in my garage

This topic contains 16 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of mactacular mactacular 5 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of speedynas
    speedynas
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Newbie

*EDIT* Can’t get pics to show up. Look for a link I posted in a comment below.

Removed stock tail light assembly and installed Tripage IT with tag bracket.
    Enjoy!

1) This thing is so ugly words can’t express my emotional hatred for whomever in Hondas marketing department gave this shit two thumbs up.

2) My buddy Taylor was there to help hold up the old bracket. I wanted to take pics of the process but I was so freaking pumped up to get started we were 3/4 the way through when I decided to break out the phone and snap a few.

3) On with the show!

4) Close up…I know it’s dark but I was two places last night aside from the garage. In the moment and in a zone. :-P

Hope this inspires you to try something different (tag placement) or something know by other but maybe not to you..yet (Tripage).

Cheers everyone. Hope for sunny skies and sticky tires.

Profile photo of htown
    htown
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

get those pics up ASAP

speedynas
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Newbie

Seriously WTF is up with the html image tags? There used to be a button to add an image and now it’s missing so I injected code to match what’s below in the box displaying usable tags when you’re writing a post. It’s not working….FML.

Profile photo of freekman
    freekman
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Newbie

lol i was so confused as i was reading this

Profile photo of qteter
    qteter
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Newbie

what @freekman said

speedynas
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Newbie

Ok so I’ve clicked EDIT under a previous post of mine when I did my HOW TO Polish Chrome Pipe and viewed the HTML code then copied, pasted and injected the correct links inside the HTML tags. Still doesn’t work. Just go here. My night went bad about an hour ago and this is not helping at ALL!

Just go here

Profile photo of htown
    htown
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

maybe try to just attach the files???? not much of a help as i am still getting the hang of it as well

speedynas
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Newbie

I no longer have the button to attach files….see if these match up with your button list please.

Clicky-Do!

Not on the top or the bottom below the “Tags” section. It isn’t on the page or helping my rage. I cannot see it nor smell it or touch it. I can’t be free when the upload button evades me. I will not eat those green eggs and ham, Speedy I am.

Profile photo of htown
    htown
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

Yes your buttons match up with mine….very odd indeed perhaps try signing out then back in….if you have done that already i say you send a pm to @Admin…..take a shot of tequila, shout happy cinco de mayo and forget about everything that has happened here

speedynas
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Newbie

Hunter I like where your heads at. I’m heading to the garage. Fully charged iPod, giant fan blowing, flush mount blinkers to install.
    Oh and did you check out my photos?

Profile photo of qteter
    qteter
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Newbie

put your pics onto photobucket and use the “direct link”..

Profile photo of mactacular
    mactacular
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Addict

THANKS FOR CALLING ME ASSHOLE!!!!!!!!!! lol…shoulda let me know you were doing surgery and I woulda helped….I have every tool you can imagine over here dude!

Profile photo of 09redblackrr
    09redblackrr
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Addict

@mactacular if you got every tool imaginable can you come to NC and do surgery with me haha

09redblackrr
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Addict

@mactacular … all the way to GA man thats a long ride haha

mactacular
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Addict

@09redblackrr what all do you have planned to do to your bike?

09redblackrr
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Addict

nothing really that etensive. Grips,levers, FE, smoked windscreen, flushmounts and prob a chain sprocket kit and slip on with a PC and speedo healer and ill be happy.

mactacular
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Addict

trailer your bike and all the parts down and lets have a party!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.