Merry Christmas Everyone :-)

RideCBR.com Forums RideCBR.com Member Clubhouse Merry Christmas Everyone :-)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of 94f2-08rr 94f2-08rr 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of jules
    jules
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

LOVE
    Jules XO

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will know peace...

Profile photo of admin
    admin
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Merry Christmas Jules! Hope all is well in the land of fairytales and gum-drops.

Profile photo of pacemaker
    pacemaker
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Addict

Yes Merry Chrissie. Hope you buggers in the Northern Hem are enjoying those cool days. Bloody hot here.

Profile photo of sdm1
    sdm1
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Merry Christmas to all…. Ride safe and stay alert, many drunk drivers will be on the road.

2014 CB1000R
    *2012 CBR250R
    *2005 CBR1000RR - SOLD

Profile photo of itinerant
    itinerant
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Newbie

At this time of the year it’s difficult to know what to say without offending someone. So I’ve checked with my legal adviser and on his advice I wish to say the following to all friends and colleagues.

Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress, non-addictive, gender neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practised with the most enjoyable traditions of religious persuasion or secular practices of your choice with respect for the religious/secular persuasions and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practise religious or secular traditions at all.

I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2016, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make our country great (not to imply that Great Britain is necessarily greater than any other country) and without regard to the race, creed, colour, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wishee.
    By accepting this greeting, you are accepting these terms:

This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal. It is freely transferable with no alteration to the original greeting. It implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for her/himself or others and is void where prohibited by law, and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wisher. This wish is warranted to perform as expected within the usual application of good tidings for a period of one year or until the issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting, whichever comes first, and warranty is limited to replacement of this wish or issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wisher.

Disclaimer: No trees were harmed in the sending of this message; however, a significant number of electrons were slightly inconvenienced

Profile photo of admin
    admin
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

:rotfl:

Profile photo of saturnv
    saturnv
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Merry Christmas to all you bikers and an even better New Year!!

thanks for the PC message @itinerant LMAO :)

Profile photo of raven
    raven
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

Yes, my friends, Merry Christmas. Especially Jules!

Profile photo of nueyf4i
    nueyf4i
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Merry CHRISTmas and Happy New Year!

Profile photo of 94f2-08rr
    94f2-08rr
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Merry Christmas to all.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.