Met up with Yanamean…

RideCBR.com Forums RideCBR.com Member Clubhouse Met up with Yanamean…

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of thebearded1 thebearded1 4 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of hubbard2a
    hubbard2a
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

well, Found out a few days ago that @yanamean was actually close by. So we have been talking about meeting up for a little ride. We both had some free time today So we meet up. Nothing Major, No serious destination plans, we just met up, did some riding and some standing around talking. Had a great time, we will have to do it again soon.

I couldnt (ok, wouldnt) travel as far as we had started to talk about becase My wife has been ill for a couple days. So if she started to feel worse I wanted to be able to break off quickly and head home to take her to the hospital. He was real cool about it, and so we had a good time. Saw a mess of bikes headed to the beach for bike week. Talked about things we liked and hated…. Just got to know each other a bit, He’s a cool dude! Got to see if we can get sme more people in the area on to the site…..

Parking lot Pic for the hell of it!

Profile photo of yanahmean
    yanahmean
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Indeed I had fun. It was nice to meet up with another fellow ridecbr member @hubbard2a next time I think ill wear my jacket instead. All in all I had a good time saw lots of other bikes and lots of THE MAN riding around we will have to make a planned route next time as well

Profile photo of admin
    admin
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Awesome! That’s what the site is for. Glad you guys had some fun on the open road (even if it was for only a little while).

Profile photo of hubbard2a
    hubbard2a
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Just for kicks @admin it be neat if there was a map of the world and we could put a numbered push pin on our location. Do we have anything like that? If not could we?

On a side note…… I live out in the boonies and sun is family day for us. Im sitting on my bed and the window is open and I have been listening to sportbikes scream all day. Its killing me!

Profile photo of thebearded1
    thebearded1
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Addict

yeah that @yanahmean kid is pretty cool shit. Met up with him and dubv and kevin for the Skyline ride. We should all get together again soon.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.