Midwest US Track riders

RideCBR.com Forums RideCBR’s Track Riders Section Midwest US Track riders

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of borderline4laska borderline4laska 10 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of borderline4laska
    borderline4laska
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

I wanted to start a thread for track riders in the Midwest US. There’s quite a few options in this section of the country.

I’m still new to the track. I have road Putnam Park Road course twice. Once with MCRA and once with Midwest Track Day. I plan to ride the 13th with Sport bike Track Time.

Some tracks I’d like to ride are NCM and Road America. Gateway isn’t too far from me and although I have heard some negative things about it, I’d still like to go.

This year I’m just trying to get my foot in the door and learn and get seat time and experience at the tracks near me. Next year Id like to be able to branch out more and travel to grander tracks in the Midwest. :)

Cheers.

youtube.com/borderlinealaska

Profile photo of sdm1
    sdm1
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

@borderline4laska

I like the track also. I frequent them as often as I can. I am by no means the fastest nor do i care to be. I go to learn my bike, get better skills, and most of all have a good time. Take your time, learn you limits and dont try to race right away.

2014 CB1000R
    *2012 CBR250R
    *2005 CBR1000RR - SOLD

Profile photo of borderline4laska
    borderline4laska
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

@sdm1 Agreed! I just want to advance my skills.. Challenge myself And learn. I actually came to the track already pretty well off so I was doing great in novice. 😎 Id like to get a few more in and hopefully move up to intermediate class.

youtube.com/borderlinealaska

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.