My 929……..

This topic contains 8 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of hubbard2a hubbard2a 5 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of hubbard2a
    hubbard2a
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Here is a quick Video walk around……She cleans up nicley I think……

Profile photo of htown
    htown
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

Dope bike

Profile photo of rome83
    rome83
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

nice! Real clean

Profile photo of spdygak
    spdygak
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

It shows the attention to detail. very nice!

hubbard2a
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Hey, thanks! The biggest problem I am having is that riding daily, year round my wheels get hammered! they are only polished, so the winter has been down right unholy on the finish. Im torn between chrome and powder coat…….

Profile photo of 09redblackrr
    09redblackrr
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Addict

gorgeous bike!

Profile photo of mactacular
    mactacular
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Addict

siiiiiickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk bro!

Profile photo of kpru
    kpru
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

Nice bike man, how does it compare to the 600s and 1000s

hubbard2a
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Thanks for all the compliments!!

Basicly 600 weight, 600 handling, revs. like a 600, liter bike power though(compared to a 2000 model year 600)……Bike is basicly stock, Dynoed at 130Hp at the rear tire. A friends 05 GSXR 600 Dynoed at 108 the same night. Still hangs tuff for a 12 yr old bike with 50,000 miles

I remember riding with some guys one afternoon on a good stretch of road with lots of transitions from long straits to sweeping curves back to back. Was toying with a 01 or 02 CBR600, I would just power by him in the straights and then brake early. He would fly by, And I would settle in right behind him. On exiting the turn I would just destroy him on the next straight and then brake real early and do it all over again. This went on for about 6 miles or so, let him go and then just real him in and pass at will….. And Im not a super agressive rider any more….But the extra power over the 600’s is very noticable. From a standing start, 1st and 2nd gears are almost unusable if your ham fisted. It takes a light touch to keep the front down. Go full throttle any where in first and up to 6500 rpm in 2nd and its just instant power wheelie, no effort needed.

I will try and find my print out from the dyno so you can see some hard figures to compare, I just have to dig em out from where ever they are buried at………

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.