my ex….

This topic contains 22 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of yellowcbrf4 yellowcbrf4 5 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of mactacular
    mactacular
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Addict

I literally CANNOT get over her…..left her in February and she is still the main thing on my mind every day of my life….it really sucks…she wont even talk to me now though because I broke off the engagement…any tips on how to get over a relationship…I really loved her, still do…more than anything, and I feel like no matter what I do she is always top of mind…

I texted her happy birthday on her bday and she replied “please stop texting me” WTF…thats so immature and hurt so much…i dont even know what to do anymore…she was crazy, but I miss her…alot…

Profile photo of juliet
    juliet
    Registered Member
    Training Wheels

I could give you some advice from a woman, but it may smart a little … let me know if you want me to go ahead….

Jules

mactacular
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Addict

go for it jules…. it just sucks cause I know shes DONE…how could you be engaged to someone one minute, then NEVER talk to them again the next?

Profile photo of admin
    admin
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Everyone goes through this. Delete her number from your phone, her friend contact on facebook, disconnect from her. You already got her back with the graduation thing.. Might as well just end it and move on. Sleep with a bunch of women, drink too much, and enjoy life. Too short to linger on the past.

Profile photo of broccoli2
    broccoli2
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

Didn’t you post this same thing with in the last week or so… Here’s an idea…. Get over it… Go hang with your friends. Every time you think about her tell yourself to stop and than actually stop!!!
    What did you think was going to happen when she said leave her alone and than you texted her…?? Did you think she was going to come running back to you… What would you have done? You said yourself she is crazy, do you even want her back…..
    First, stop calling her crazy!!! You broke it off with her that doesn’t make her crazy… Change her name in your phone to “Don’t answer”. If she ever calls and you see the words “Don’t Answer” Don’t fucking answer!!! Go out have some fun, stop looking down at the ground (cause I know your walking around with your head down) This really works… be very conscious of always looking forward, hold your head up high, look around.. Swear to god this will help you feel better and will allow you to see all the beautiful, fun, kind girls in front of you and you might even find something cool to do or see. I will absolutely guarantee there is “the perfect girl” out there for you and guess what, you don’t even have to look you will find each other!!! Time to move on, be yourself and do what you do and don’t worry about it

mactacular
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Addict

@admin numnber has been deleted, shes been blocked from facebook..still top of mind bro…ive fucked around wit hbitches, drank..all of the above…but she was my favorite to drink with..favorite to fuck with, and favorite to do all the shit im supposed to be doing to get over her with….it fucking sucks..

Profile photo of admin
    admin
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

You’re obviously not drinking enough.. Go out and get laid.. boom, over. lol

broccoli2
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

I don’t know you but, let me tell you about me

I have a 17 year old son, If we were having this same conversation (and we have) if he said what you just relpyed to admin I would call him a pussy and tell him to get over it…. You need to read what you have written as an outsider and think what you would say to someone that is saying this stuff..

Am I the only one here that feels this way? I get that everybody wants to comfort a friend I feel the same way but lets help him out here not encourage this

broccoli2
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

REALLY!!! REALLY!!! not helping

Admin:
    You’re obviously not drinking enough.. Go out and get laid.. boom, over. lol

Profile photo of crash
    crash
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Addict

100% disconnection and time will be the only elixir ….some more time than others. You have to find something/someone to fill the open “voids”.

Profile photo of juliet
    juliet
    Registered Member
    Training Wheels

Alright Mac, here goes … you can absolutely believe me that if I tell a guy to stop texting me, I really mean it!! Either because I truly don’t want him anymore or his texts or because he has hurt me so badly it’s irretrievable.

Let me see … you loved her so much you broke it off, right? So, who’s crazy here and what may her take be on that?

You say how immature she is not being friends … perhaps she knows the only way and the fastest way to move on is to stop all contact … what did you want her to say, ‘thank you let’s meet for a drink’? She wants to get past you, for whatever reason, and the best way for her to do that is to have nothing and I mean NOTHING to do with you, whatsoever. That is how you get over people quicker, otherwise you just prolong the agony of a breakup … when it’s over, it’s OVER!! Or it should be, you can NEVER go back!!

You dropped her, she may be hurting badly and has a right to be ‘immature’ … at least she isn’t stalking you or phoning and texting you all the time, she sounds classy, actually. Her ‘please don’t text me again’ was just that. Please don’t text me and let me move on, for both our sakes … she’s doing it right, Mac. I’m sorry.

There’s no greater pain than true heartbreak, and no amount of drinking will help … you have to do something a little different, I can offer advice for that too, that is not the normal kinda stuff you hear like ‘go get laid’, if you’re heartbroken that’s a band aid at best, if your heart is truly broken…

Oh, I know it hurts, believe me I know… I would take physical pain over heartbreak pain, everytime.

If you want more from me, just say the word…

Jules

Profile photo of admin
    admin
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Broccoli2:
    REALLY!!!REALLY!!! not helping

:twisted: lol

Mac knows i’m busting his balls. I’ve been there before, it sucks, but you have to learn to move on and get over it. The way I see it, if you got married and then things happened, it would have been so much worse. Maybe this is all for the best, and in the future you’ll find the real perfect girl for you and you’ll be glad this girl is no longer in your life.

broccoli2
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

Nice recovery @admin lol

Admin: :twisted:lol

Mac knows i’m busting his balls. I’ve been there before, it sucks, but you have to learn to move on and get over it. The way I see it, if you got married and then things happened, it would have been so much worse. Maybe this is all for the best, and in the future you’ll find the real perfect girl for you and you’ll be glad this girl is no longer in your life.

Profile photo of juliet
    juliet
    Registered Member
    Training Wheels

And hey Mac, cheer up :) … hope this song gives you a giggle, some of the lyrics are soo funny, well, we Brits think so ..lol

mactacular
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Addict

thanks @juliet but she really was bi-polar, held EVERYTHING against me, never let things go, cussed at me 24/7, hit me, threw my shit and broke it..she really was crazy..but I guess im a little crazy too for wanting her back…it just sucks…really bad…I dream about her every single night and I hate it…I have no problems with women…at work last night I had atleast 6 different girls hit on me….some pretty good looking girls would tell my co workers “hes hot, tell him to come talk to us” etc etc etc….so thats not the problem at all…there was just something about her that I cant even put my finger on… just let me set this straight..I DO NOT LIKE my ex fiancee AT ALL…but I still love her…alot…and as hard as ive tried I really cant get over her…ive honestly rtied everything…I left her for a reason and wouldnt dare go back with her, but Idk…it just sucks….ive had ALOT more fun since weve broken up, theres no way I would go back to that prison of being with her..

Profile photo of dubv
    dubv
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Hey man, I usually mind my own business, but this place has that group of friends atmosphere. So in my opinion broccoli2 is right bro, and so is Juliet. You definitely need to find something else to fill that void.

That being said… this moment in your life is your choice. No matter what advice anyone gives you or how much shit you take from friends. I boils down to your decision. You can dwell on it, or pick your self up kick the dust off and move on.

My wife always hits me with some psycho babble bullshit about “Everything happens for a reason”. I hate to say it but she’s usually right. Things sometimes seem so shity your just like WTF. Then later on down the road it kicks you in the nuts, and your like ” Holy shit”. One day you’ll look back on this point in your life and realize that what you have wouldn’t have been possible had this not happened to you.

Best of luck to you in your journey of life.

Profile photo of dubv
    dubv
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

@Admin… Do we get extra points for this therapy session?

Profile photo of juliet
    juliet
    Registered Member
    Training Wheels

MACtacular:
    thanks @juliet but she really was bi-polar, held EVERYTHING against me, never let things go, cussed at me 24/7, hit me,threw my shit and broke it..she really was crazy..but I guess im a little crazy too for wanting her back…it just sucks…really bad…I dream about her every single night and I hate it…I have no problems with women…at work last night I had atleast 6 different girls hit on me….some pretty good looking girls would tell my co workers “hes hot, tell him to come talk to us”etc etc etc….so thats not the problem at all…there was just something about her that I cant even put my finger on…just let me set this straight..I DO NOT LIKE my ex fiancee AT ALL…but I still love her…alot…and as hard as ive tried I really cant get over her…ive honestly rtied everything…I left her for a reason and wouldnt dare go back with her, but Idk…it just sucks….ive had ALOT more fun since weve broken up, theres no way I would go back to that prison of being with her..

Well, you know … you can trust us oldies when we say life is too short for crazy … leave crazy behind, don’t just run for the hills … run up them and down the other side and keep on running!!!, you just had a very lucky escape, no marriage or kids lives to screw up. You are young and have a clean slate, I know you don’t always appreciate that, when your heart hurts, but one day you will see, yes, you will see :)

You just got rid of crazy, always look on the bright side of life….

Jules

Profile photo of admin
    admin
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Dave C.:
    @Admin… Do we get extra points for this therapy session?

I’m not making it rain points for therapy until I hear a story about Mac partying with 3+ women, and at least 2 of them are naked. Until then, therapy is free.

Profile photo of juliet
    juliet
    Registered Member
    Training Wheels

Admin: I’m not making it rain points for therapy until I hear a story about Mac partying with 3+ women, and at least 2 of them are naked. Until then, therapy is free.

And only if he gets to spray them with plastikote!! ;)

Profile photo of spdygak
    spdygak
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Hahaha, I’d pay to see a coupla hotties in a Plasti suit!!

Seriously though. I have to go with the “everything happens for a reason” it may be cliche but everyone of us is a result of the choices we make and the experiences we’ve had. Without them we would be nothing. I have the marriage right out of high school that ended as we both grew up and drifted apart and I have the crazy one that resulted in 2 more kids. I often used to think about “what if” and that can only drag you down and keep you thinking about “what might have been”
    STOP!! You would not be who you are today if not for what has happened in the past. You will not grow FROM today if you continue to dwell on that past. Think about what is to be and where you want to be and keep on moving! Have you ever had a close call and thought about “IF I had been one second sooner/later that could have been me hit by that car or whatever. Something happened that resulted in you being missed. Yes everything happens for a reason. Call it fate or karma or whatever you believe but remember that you can only move forward if you look in the right direction. Otherwise you will miss the path laid out for you and stumble through the brush!!
    Now… first round of shots is on me!! Whose down!!</span

Profile photo of seahorsesylv
    seahorsesylv
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Addict

I realise I’m new to this site……….but not new to this sort of post. As Jules has said, you really need to get over it and start doing something new to fill the void. Have you been out riding much? Is there any bike nights near you where you could hang out with some bike peeps and maybe get some “new friends” who have the same interest as you? You need to change up your world and try some new things, go to some new places……..meet new people.
    I totally understand the statement you said about not wanting her back but still loving her. I left my husband last year (a marriage that lasted 25 years) and no I really don’t want him back in any way, shape or form. But I do still love him. How could I not? We spent 25 years together and have two wonderful daughters. Life will get better but you need to make the steps forward to make it that way. Do you have a bucket list? If so whats on it? What can you do to start ticking off some of them? Make a list if you don’t have one already and post it up. Seems like there are alot of good peeps here to help you get started fresh, fresh ideas.
    So I will be waiting to see whats on your list of new adventures!
    :wink:

Profile photo of yellowcbrf4
    yellowcbrf4
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

Just remember, everything happens for a reason!

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.