My other 04 Honda on a 70 degree February day!

RideCBR.com Forums RideCBR.com Member Clubhouse My other 04 Honda on a 70 degree February day!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of nueyf4i nueyf4i 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of nueyf4i
    nueyf4i
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

I couldn’t help but take advantage of a 70 degree day on February. Here are some pics. . I know it’s not my F4i, but it’s still a sporty Honda. .

These are some pictures from the North section of Skyline Drive which runs between Front Royal and Sperryville.

Profile photo of kewlbreeze
    kewlbreeze
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Looks like a good day. I cancel my insurance during winter and should rethink that strategy with all the warm days we’ve had this year.

Also, Am I in need of eye surgery? Why is there frozen water in your pics on a 70 degree day?

Profile photo of nueyf4i
    nueyf4i
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Because average temps this time of year are in the 20s and 30s. Today and tomorrow are going to be super nice and in the mid 60s on Saturday and Sunday. It’s been in the 20s most nights and 30s or 40s most days lately with a few exceptions. The pictures are also around 2,000 feet in elevation, so the temperature differences are more extreme between night and day.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.