My short story……….

RideCBR.com Forums Specific CBR Model Discussions 1000F Forum My short story……….

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of cbrclassic cbrclassic 3 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of cbrclassic
    cbrclassic
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

My 1000F story
    …. its pretty boring , but hey , I have been a Honda freak since about the age of 12 …

When the Hurricane or Super Sport 1000F ‘s came out here for the first time , my mind was totally fried !!

As I have always said to anyone that’s bothers to ask me about mine …
    near 20 years old , but , she has the style that catches everyone’s eye where ever she goes , the power to still soil nickers , the fantastic feel that is bloody near impossible to put into words , the comfort to sit back and watch the miles cruise by with ease and if you choose , they can be like riding an aggressive road monster that will eat near anything that gets in your face on the road.. …

At the end of the day though , above all else I feel that it is the timeless look of them, that even today , stops me at my back door to take another last look at her when I go to bed at night…

It is a bloody sickness … :mrgreen:

Profile photo of cory1000f
    cory1000f
    Registered Member
    Training Wheels

Nice video.
    What year is yours ? The windshield looks lower then my 94.

Profile photo of cbrclassic
    cbrclassic
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

Giday Corey …thanks
    she is an 89 :-) Has a stock screen for her vintage .. I do believe that the 94 has a slightly taller screen .

cheers

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.