New guy here in western NC

RideCBR.com Forums New Member Introductions New guy here in western NC

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of thirdgenlxi thirdgenlxi 5 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of thirdgenlxi
    thirdgenlxi
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Newbie

What’s going on everybody?? Just stumbled on this forum and figured I’d join up. My name is Jared, I live in the beautiful mountains of western NC, and ride an ’04 F4i, which I love to death… had her since she was brand new with 3 miles in Oct 2004 (she’s got ‘a few’ more than that now, hahah). I’m a total riding addict and ride every chance I get, which is pretty much everyday commuting, then usually play in the mountains on the weekends or do trackdays when I can (which lately with my job sucking, isn’t all that often…grrrr)

Anyways…. couple pics

She serves double duty, lol

Profile photo of spdygak
    spdygak
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Welcome! Good to have you on board. We also have a FB group started. Hang out and have fun ! Different style here so read up ask questions if you need anything.

Profile photo of mactacular
    mactacular
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Addict

SICK F4i bro!!!!!!!!!!!! glad to have you on the site!!! lovin the pics! most new people dont post pics for their intro threads!! hope you enjoy the site as much as the rest of us!

Profile photo of speedynas
    speedynas
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Newbie

Welcome! Nice bike! Don’t forget to fill out your “Mods” section of your user profile. Let us know what you’re working with.

Profile photo of rome83
    rome83
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

Welcome man! nice bike and man do I wish we had those kinds of turns here in Ohio!

Profile photo of 600dblr
    600dblr
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Newbie

Wassup stranger? Glad you joined up, this site is the shit!. Me, you, Kev and Josh need to get up and hit 181 soon.

Profile photo of thirdgenlxi
    thirdgenlxi
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Newbie

Hahaha what’s up Rick?? Long time no see! Yea we def gotta get together and ride again sometime…. Josh popped in at my work a couple weeks ago to chat for a few minutes

Thanks everyone for the welcomes….. seems like a pretty cool place here :-P

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.