New Member from Amish Country PA

RideCBR.com Forums New Member Introductions New Member from Amish Country PA

This topic contains 18 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of sinclair sinclair 5 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of anubisphoenix00
    anubisphoenix00
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Newbie

Hey everyone,

I’m coming from another CBR forum and saw that a user(@mac) from that forum talking about this forum…figured I’ll take a shot at it. Quick intro, I’ve been riding for about 3 yrs now. I first ran an ’09 250r and last year I ran across a killer deal on an ’09 600RR and couldn’t pass the deal. Short story glad I picked the RR over owning a bigger ninja. Still learning about the bike and riding. I hope RideCBR is a laid back community that’s openly helping out others with their questions.

Profile photo of admin
    admin
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Hey Albert, welcome to RideCBR. I’m glad you found us. We’re laid back as hell, and if you have any questions, post them up.. Got any pics of the bike?

anubisphoenix00
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Newbie

I haven’t taken the time to take good pics of my bike oddly enough of how long I’ve owned it lol…for right now I just have the profile pic. I’ll snap a better shot soon

Profile photo of mactacular
    mactacular
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Addict

sweet man! glad to see you here!!! I hope you enjoy the forum as much as everyone else here does! we got a good group of guys here!

Profile photo of admin
    admin
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

No worries, I know how it is.. you don’t need pics because if you want to see it you just go look at it or go riding, lol.

anubisphoenix00
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Newbie

@Mac I just saw your post at .net and you made it sound like a good place to chill…so I took your word for it and…well here I am.

mactacular
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Addict

awesome bro, well you will soon found out that I def wasnt lying!! lol, this place is BOSS…to post pics in threads and stuff its the same exact was as .net, but instead of the “” code that you copy/paste you copy/paste the one that starts with “<a href" so, post up some pics in this thread bro!!!

I just took this one of my girl a couple of hrs ago
    Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

Profile photo of bacaboy69
    bacaboy69
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

Welcome

@Mac she’s sexy can I have her for night? Lmao.

anubisphoenix00
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Newbie

Photobucket

Found a good pic of my bike…now you prob guess where part of my user name comes from lol. @Mac lovin’ the tribal looking sexy and btw I have the same rear stand

mactacular
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Addict

oh man! a phoenix!!! sexy sexy bike man!! I have alot of stuff I plan on doing to mine…might go on and start with blacking out the swingarm/rear pegs tmrw…ill do a writeup on plastidip

anubisphoenix00
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Newbie

Thanks man yea I also have alot I want done…of recent i just have a light smoke hotbodies dbl bubble thinking about getting my forks revalved and resprung, front end is stiff not super comfortable with the feel of the front. The only thing about the plastidip that I know of is if you do multiple layers of the stuff, it will come to the point where the plastidip can peel off like latex. I think 1 or two coats to your pegs and swingarm will give you a good matte finish. Look forward to your writeup.

Profile photo of rome83
    rome83
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

Hey Welcome to the site man. Hope you enjoy the atmosphere here.

mactacular
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Addict

albert, I would just look into getting your front suspension dialed and tuned to your weight and that should fix that prob! or maybe a steering dampner?

anubisphoenix00
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Newbie

@mac my bike has the hesd so I think an additional steering damper will help…but I made some changes with the front forks but I haven’t really ridden with the new settings since weather is a hot our miss atm. @ raman so far the community here seems lot friendlier than .net does I’m already liking ridecbr

anubisphoenix00
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Newbie

Edit….additonal steering damper won’t help

Profile photo of atx600rr
    atx600rr
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

Welcome to the site and nice bike. I love the phoenix edition.

anubisphoenix00
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Newbie

Thanks atx at first I was looking for factory red black, but the phoenix had grown on me

Profile photo of htown
    htown
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

Welcome, sick bike, and enjoy the site

Profile photo of sinclair
    sinclair
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Newbie

Welcome to the site. Beautiful bike. I love the pheonix!

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.