New Member in New Hampshire

RideCBR.com Forums New Member Introductions New Member in New Hampshire

This topic contains 16 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of dan5291 dan5291 2 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of dan5291
    dan5291
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

Hey guys,

My name is Dan, I’m relatively new to Seabrook, NH and I just picked up my 2007 CBR600RR today!! I had a 1988 Suzuki Katana 600 before this (which was my first bike for 2 years). So far I’m very happy with my bike and I’m looking forward to meeting up with some people and maybe making some tasteful modifications to my bike. There’s a few things done to it already but I have to figure out what was actually done!!

I look forward to meeting some of you guys and if anyone is in the Seacoast area, feel free to say hi:)

Profile photo of admin
    admin
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Welcome aboard.

Profile photo of kgprice
    kgprice
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

Welcome!

Kevin
    Pittsburgh, PA
    2001 Honda CBR 929RR Respol Edition

Profile photo of dubv
    dubv
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Welcome to the Ride! Enjoy your stay. Pics…. Where’s the pics?

Profile photo of sdm1
    sdm1
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

welcome from Philippines. As already mentioned post up some pix we love to see others toys

2014 CB1000R
    *2012 CBR250R
    *2005 CBR1000RR - SOLD

Profile photo of roqet
    roqet
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Addict

Welcome!

Profile photo of kewlbreeze
    kewlbreeze
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Welcome Dan. We need a pix fix.

Profile photo of dan5291
    dan5291
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

Like this^??

:)

Profile photo of theredrocket
    theredrocket
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

@dan5291 Welcome from Seattle! Yes, just like that :hi: Mmmmmmmm, black is beautiful. Love it as I bet you do too. Join in any topic and game, it’s all open for everyone to enjoy. Have fun and dont be shy.

Profile photo of 74demon
    74demon
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Welcome!

@theredrocket is correct, don’t be shy. Post at will and join in on the fun.

Profile photo of cbr-f2
    cbr-f2
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

:hi: Welcome!

Profile photo of jules
    jules
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Hey there Dan :)

Welcome to the forum, that’s a lovely 600RR in black … I bought an 08 model (RR8) way back in April 2009 and still love it just as much today as I did back then … I will be treating her to some new tyres in the next month or so and looking forward to riding her again this year.

Take care and enjoy the forums :)

Jules

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will know peace...

Profile photo of dan5291
    dan5291
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

Thanks for all the welcomes guys!! I look forward to being an active member of the forum:) My target year was the 08 CBR600RR but this bike only had 3600 miles and I got a good deal on it, I had to jump on it!

I’ll be poking around to see what I can take away from this forum (and hopefully give some advice too).

:D

Profile photo of borderline4laska
    borderline4laska
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Welcome! Nice bike, all black motorcycles are badass :starwars:

youtube.com/borderlinealaska

Profile photo of dan5291
    dan5291
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

yea, my plan is to pick a color scheme and stick with it, I think I want to make my bike black and green OR black and red…this is such a hard decision:(

Profile photo of theredrocket
    theredrocket
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

@dan5291 I am in the same boat as you. I love mine with the red/black theme but have been toying with swapping the red to an army green flat/matte and keep the black as is. My next quick color upgrade will be pulling my brake calipers and paint them red to match my bike. Then go with a red chain and new sprockets if I decide to keep it red. Still dont know what I want to do in the long run though. Tough decisions.
    I do love the black though. My buddy has an all black 06′ and always thought is was super pretty with the shiny, black popping off on sunny days.

Profile photo of dan5291
    dan5291
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

I’ve been leaning toward a black and red with maybe some carbon fiber accents. I think I want to replace all the parts that are just stock silver to red. I would do green but the options for green are severely limited from what I’ve seen so far and I don’t want to repaint it all myself. smilerider.bmp

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.