New RideCBR.com Sponsors: Motorcycle House and Viking Bags!

RideCBR.com Forums RideCBR.com Suggestions/Comments Expired RideCBR Sponsors RideCBR Sponsor: Viking Bags / Motorcycle House New RideCBR.com Sponsors: Motorcycle House and Viking Bags!

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of bambam bambam 4 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of admin
    admin
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

RideCBR.com is excited to announce that we now have two new RideCBR Sponsors! Viking Bags and Motorcycle House. Viking Bags is a company that specializes in Motorcycle Saddlebags and Motorcycle House is an online motorcycle accessory store that specializes in Motorcycle Jackets.

You can discuss either company on RideCBR.com here: Viking Bags / Motorcycle House Discussion Forum

Here are the direct links to both stores:
    http://www.vikingbags.com/Motorcycle-SaddleBags.htm
    https://www.motorcyclehouse.com/Motorcycle-Jackets.htm

Please support our sponsors and take a look at their products/selections online and discuss them on our Honda CBR Forum to help them out. They keep the lights on, make our contests/giveaways larger, and help RideCBR.com grow.

Welcome to RideCBR.com Viking Bags and Motorcycle House, glad to have your companies on our community.

Profile photo of admin
    admin
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Once the company representative registers on RideCBR, I will post their username to mention them if you have any new topics to discuss, support questions, product questions, etc.

Profile photo of spdygak
    spdygak
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Awesome! I need bags for my ride to Virginia this summer!

Profile photo of bambam
    bambam
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Welcome Motorcycle House and Viking Bags. Good to have you guys on board.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘RideCBR Sponsor: Viking Bags / Motorcycle House’ is closed to new topics and replies.