CLOSED: New Updates & Maintenance on 4/29/15

RideCBR.com Forums RideCBR News & Announcements CLOSED: New Updates & Maintenance on 4/29/15

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of admin admin 2 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of admin
    admin
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Working on some new updates and the final server upgrade. Once we’re done here, we’ve got 6-12 months of clear sailing. Should also improve site speed a bit more. Might see some crazy issues, but they will go away.

Will post when it’s over with. :-)

Profile photo of admin
    admin
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Okay.. I expected it to last 2-3 hours.. but it lasted 4.5 minutes. That is the largest update on RideCBR to date and the fastest done ever. I’m expecting some random errors somewhere. That was just too easy.

Please report any errors here. Literally updated 20 different systems that control RideCBR.. anyone see anything strange? If not, whooo hooo.. lmao.

Thanks for your patience as we grow. Should be all set.

Profile photo of theredrocket
    theredrocket
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

@admin Super fast for me on pic loading and page response. Only issue so far is the emoticons. They are so small that some are not recognizable.

Profile photo of admin
    admin
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Gotcha.. I’ll work on the smilies.

RideCBR went from a side project on my business server, to having it’s own private network server. It should be SUPER fast. There is literally nothing else on the server but RideCBR now. Love it.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.