Newbie from Plymouth UK

RideCBR.com Forums New Member Introductions Newbie from Plymouth UK

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of admin admin 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of shockinghocking
    shockinghocking
    Registered Member
    Training Wheels

Morning fellow CBR enthusiasts. I’m Matt AKA Shocking Hocking from Plymouth in the awesome county of Devon (Gods Country!!). I’m 30 years old and a pipe fitter plumber /heating and ventilation engineer. Loved bikes all my life. Use to have more bike poster on my wall than cars when I was a kid. My first bike was a Cagiva roadster 125 followed shortly after a Ltd ed Cagiva Mito Lucky Strike which I went through four engines with in a year. Sadly I had to give up biking and do my car licence for work (can’t carry many tools on a bike!!) so I got into cars I’ve owned some right bangers and some awesome cars to. Nissan R33 skyline being one of them. I had intentions of doing my bike licence many moons ago but couldn’t because of work commitments and buying property. Well this year I finally said to myself screw it I need this licence for my 30 life crisis so I went out did my test which felt like a breeze and now own a awesome and super clean standard CBR600F4/FX. I’ve been riding now for about 12 weeks and have picked up a lot Confidence in power and handling while also upgrading a few bits. I’ve fully serviced it. I have a K&N filter, Yoshimura RS3C exhaust that sounds the dogs balls. Had the carbs balanced. Now looking to do a chain conversion from a 525 47 16 to 520 47 15. And also looking at upgrading the jets to stage ones. And have a bespoke single seat conversion en route as I don’t intend to carry a pillion. Anyway thanks for your time of reading this long winded introduction and chat soon

Profile photo of roqet
    roqet
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Addict

Welcome!

Profile photo of nueyf4i
    nueyf4i
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Welcome to the forum! you should submit the 3rd picture for the bike of the month contest when it comes up next time. that picture looks like one that Honda would use for a promo shot. . . . here is one of my favorite shots of my CBR

Profile photo of admin
    admin
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Hey @shockinghocking – Welcome to RideCBR.com – Nice ride! Glad you found the place. See you around.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.