Now thats what i call decorating

RideCBR.com Forums RideCBR.com Member Clubhouse Now thats what i call decorating

This topic contains 10 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of jules jules 3 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of bambam
    bambam
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

I could really go for this, These folks know how to decorate. tho it Makes me wonder , does it have a blown motor? is it completely totaled on the other side?? Cause unless your super rich, i cant think of anybody who would not have that beast on the tires instead of living room art if it was a running Duc. But really , theres got to be Nothing like a little Desmo wall art.

Profile photo of fishfryer
    fishfryer
    Registered Member
    Training Wheels

That dude looks like acouch potato, his cat is almost as fat as he is. He probably rides a Harley now.

Profile photo of pacemaker
    pacemaker
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Addict

What a waste, probably held up there by a couple of picture hooks. Wonder how many people it took to lift the thing in place. Maybe he’s so waked on weed, there’s a framed picture parked in his garage.

Profile photo of jules
    jules
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

It is completely in the wrong place … if you’re going to have a piece of exotica on the wall you want to be able to see it, so for starters it needs to be on an adjacent or opposite wall.

Secondly, who wants 500 lbs of motorcycle poised precariously right over their head when they are chilling on the sofa … it’s not good Feng Shui, of that I’m sure. Even if it was secure, just how strong is the wall that’s already holding up half the house without a huge dead weight bolted to one side of it?

Jules

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will know peace...

Profile photo of kewlbreeze
    kewlbreeze
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

That’s the stuff of an interior decorators nightmare. I remember reading about it in MCN although I can’t remember the details. Just remember the dude is in London and that wall is concrete block behind it.

Profile photo of theredrocket
    theredrocket
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

@pacemaker said:
    What a waste, probably held up there by a couple of picture hooks. Wonder how many people it took to lift the thing in place. Maybe he’s so waked on weed, there’s a framed picture parked in his garage.

Hahahahaha! Ive never done that even after a night of 6′ bong tokes. Too much green and your more likely to have it impeccably clean! Is the picture in the garage a view of a wall?

Profile photo of 74demon
    74demon
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

All curled up on the couch with his cat in the daytime.

Not a chance this guy would have an extra Ducati laying around to hang on a wall. He probably has never even ridden a bike.

Profile photo of seahorsesylv
    seahorsesylv
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Addict

Love the idea but ya can’t believe that its “rideable” and I have to agree with @Jules I’d be worried if whatever is holding it up landed on me and I would also prefer to look at it rather than have it behind me.

Profile photo of captainslow
    captainslow
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

hahaha with a bike hanging on the wall the only pussy he’s gonna get is the one next to him.

Profile photo of fishfryer
    fishfryer
    Registered Member
    Training Wheels

@captainslow said:
    hahaha with a bike hanging on the wall the only pussy he’s gonna get is the one next to him.

I nominate this for POST OF THE YEAR!

Profile photo of jules
    jules
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

@captainslow said:

Urrrgghh!! Trust you!! ..lol

Jules

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will know peace...

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.