On vacation got to ride…

RideCBR.com Forums Sportbike Pictures & Videos On vacation got to ride…

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of spdygak spdygak 5 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of spdygak
    spdygak
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

I got to ride with my Dad’s motorcycle “gang” club. We went out to Eagle River and back. It was fun but so different on a cruiser. Crazy that we started at 7pm and when I got home about 10pm it was still light out. Alaska is awesome (in the summer)
    I’m the goob in the white hat and my dad is standing next to me.
    Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Having some fun… “he said up against the wall”

Profile photo of broccoli2
    broccoli2
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

Funny your the only one that didn’t get up against the wall,, They must be used to hearing it….LOL Looks like a great time

Profile photo of rome83
    rome83
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

ha funny how the one dude’s covering his asshole.. must have had one too many experiences… looks like fun! your dads a big guy! how is the crusier compared to the crotch rocket?

Profile photo of spdygak
    spdygak
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

@rome83 My brother is bigger-haha This is the pic we use to make fun of him. He said it was too hot to ride.
    Photobucket

The first time I rode out on the cruiser I picked my feet up and tried to put them BACK on the pegs- Doh! I like to go fast so its more comfortable but not as much fun!

Profile photo of broccoli2
    broccoli2
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

I own a 2011 Harley blackline. I really like it for a cruiser it handles pretty good for 4000 pounds on 2 wheels but there is nothing like a 600rr
    It’s like comparing a Lincoln town car to a super car. They both have there place and that’s in my garage lol

Profile photo of spdygak
    spdygak
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Well as for fast the first bike in the line is 500hp with NOS (look at the cooling fan), but I can’t imagine the handling on that beast- only for a straight line. I’ll stay with the sportbike!

Profile photo of bacaboy69
    bacaboy69
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

Holy crap that’s a huge fan for a bike. Its like a car fan on a bike…. Speechless

Profile photo of spdygak
    spdygak
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

@bacaboy69 Here’s another pic, I think it’s a V8 and you can see one of the NOS bottles. There’s one on each side…

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.