Closed: Candy Guessing Game #23-Win RideCBR points!

RideCBR.com Forums RideCBR Contests & Promotions Closed: Candy Guessing Game #23-Win RideCBR points!

This topic contains 16 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of admin admin 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of bambam
    bambam
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Candy Guessing Game #23 is -Closed-

How many Pumpkins?

Heres a “guns and money” Reference pic.

Guess how many Pumpkin candies are in this glass container to win RideCBR points.

I’ve included a reference pic for you serious counters!
    Reference pic: Yes that is a Dollar note , but a slightly odd one – I’m sure some of you old fuckers (like me) Remember these. It is the exact same size as a plain Jane dollar tho. The shells are .45 Auto, and yup , they are a chunky round , between the bill and the shells , you should get a good idea of size from both items. Just to be a smart ass , here’s a hint , its less than 300 and more than 5.

First guessers to jump on this get the prime guess, I’m sure most guesses will be close, so don’t wait too long.

The closest guess will receive the following:
    Exact Number: 1000 RideCBR Points
    Closest Number: 500 RideCBR Points
    Second Closest: 250 RideCBR Points
    Third Closest: 100 RideCBR Points

NOTE: Closest to the exact amount wins –
    Post your guesses in a reply below. One guess per person, so choose wisely.
    (You can edit your guess until I close this game)

If there is a tie for first,second or third, both winners will get points, cause thats how we roll here at RideCBR. example: if the winning number is 10 and there is a guess of 9 and a guess at 11, Both will tie and both will win First place. Cool shit right? That @admin guy is pretty cool.

Broken pieces are removed if they are less than half the normal size. If a number is copied from another guess, it will be lowered to the next available number. I try and catch it and let you guys know so you can edit your guess on your own.

If a fraction is used, it will be rounded down to the next available number.
    Feel free to use whatever counting method you wish, but make sure I can put a number on it. lol
    Colors, animals, pictures or just plain fun stuff can be added for style points(and real points!).
    Thanks for the Pictures along with the guesses, that is cool as shit!

I welcome all the fun stuff you guys bring to these games. Keep it coming.
    Thanks for playing, you guys make this fun. More to come soon.
    This Contest ends Halloween 10/31/2015 at midnight!
    GOOD LUCK Riders!

bambam

edited- adjusted the “Tie” mention, cant be a tie for exact amount.

Profile photo of 74demon
    74demon
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

51….

Profile photo of ittybitty250
    ittybitty250
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Addict

Profile photo of cbr-f2
    cbr-f2
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Profile photo of sdm1
    sdm1
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

2014 CB1000R
    *2012 CBR250R
    *2005 CBR1000RR - SOLD

Profile photo of kewlbreeze
    kewlbreeze
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

All spidey senses point towards 50

p.s. For those of you posting pitchers (aka photos) I suggest typing it as well in case the image link gets broken down the line somewhere.

Profile photo of theredrocket
    theredrocket
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Profile photo of borderline4laska
    borderline4laska
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

youtube.com/borderlinealaska

Profile photo of 94f2-08rr
    94f2-08rr
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Profile photo of kgprice
    kgprice
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

Kevin
    Pittsburgh, PA
    2001 Honda CBR 929RR Respol Edition

Profile photo of gr8scape
    gr8scape
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

Profile photo of nueyf4i
    nueyf4i
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

60. . Those are sxt rounds aren’t they?

Profile photo of bambam
    bambam
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Candy Guessing Contest 23 is now CLOSED.
    Here’s the results: The total number of Pumpkins in the beer mug was—65
    And the winners:
    1st Place– @borderline4laska – With a guess of 64 – Great guess B.L.A. ! 1 away, almost nailed it! +500
    2nd Place – @ittybitty250 – With a guess of 62 – Good guess Ittybitty! 3 away + 250 points
    3rd Place – @NueyF4i – With a guess of 60 – Nice guess Nuey! 5 away +100 points
    Congrats winners ! Great guesses

@74demon –Trick pic buddy , I dig the cutie mechanic girl +10 for the cool pic. thx for the play-
    @ittybitty250 – Good for you Ittybitty! Nice win , your in the money! Also +10 for the pic- thx for the play- Total +260 heading your way
    @cbr-f2 – Cool pic man-Thx for the play – +10 for the pic
    @sdm1 – Nice Moto club pic Ray- Thx for the play bud- +10 for the pic
    @kewlbreeze – and Kewl with the Fiddy pic! Thanks for the play KB- +10 for the pic
    @theredrocket – Seriously, I could eat eggs, bacon and hashbrowns every day for breakfast! Cool pic brother. +10 for that plate of awewsome.
    @borderline4laska – Nice First place win bud! Your in the money, sauce!- +500 coming your way
    @94f2-08rr – Thanks for the play bud.
    @kgprice – Thanks for the guess K !
    @gr8scape – Landed in 4th , not a bad guess at all Tom. Thanks for the play bud.
    @nueyf4i – I remember the SXT Black Talons , those were the round of choice for years, thought at one point they were even illegal here in the states. Thx for the play bud. Your in the money ! +100 heading your way.

The reference pic: The Bill shown is a Silver Certificate. From the late 1800’s to the late 1960’s these bills were used as a way to redeem actual Silver in either coin or bullion. The Federal reserve put an end to it in 1968 but the bills still fetch their value in cash. Although some of these notes go for big money like the ones from the late 1800’s with the eagle print can go for big money by collectors. The one shown is in really rough condition and could maybe fetch $5 from the coin store up the road. But I still snag em when I get a chance, They have cool history behind them.
    As for the Rounds, They are Winchester ELITE PDX1 Defenders in .45 AUTO. They have lots of calibers too, They even make these in .223 and 12 gauge,(on my wish list). This is one of the most effective personal protection rounds out there now, these are a super soft expansion round and quickly beating out the completion across the board. Ive bought plenty of P+P rounds in the past and by quality of all the little components, these loads are just some of the highest quality ive come across. They ride in my XDs and run flawless thu it. Spend the few extra bucks and jump on these, you’re worth it.

The Report: These little Mello Crème Pumpkins are a fav around here every year. It’s a sugar fondant candy, pretty much the same as the little candy corns. I would say these little guys are wonderful way to put you into a diabetic coma. Tasty little candies.

I will send out points thru the point transfer system-

Thanks for Playing Riders.
    bambam-
    ll

Profile photo of borderline4laska
    borderline4laska
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

WOOO!! Won the candy guessing contest finally. :)

Cheers!

@bambam I love those rounds. I actually have the pdx 12g shells for my home defense setup. Theyre in the back but if I remember they have a slug and 3 00bucks shot in them. Theyre wicked. Lol

youtube.com/borderlinealaska

Profile photo of kewlbreeze
    kewlbreeze
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Congrats, that was close.

Profile photo of nueyf4i
    nueyf4i
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Thank you. .

Profile photo of admin
    admin
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Nice guesses all.. Thanks @bambam for putting these together.. always fun to see who wins.

Points have been awarded to everyone.. congrats.

@borderline4laska Sweet guess!!

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.