RideCBR.com is now accepting entries for August 2015’s RideCBR.com Bike of the Month.
THIS MONTH’S THEME IS “BIKE NIGHT”. POST A PICTURE OF YOUR BIKE AT A BIKE NIGHT, WITH OTHER BIKES, OR WITH YOUR GROUP OF RIDERS.
Please make sure you read the rules and notes below BEFORE you enter your picture!
Rules & Important Notes:
– You can submit as many pictures as you want but @admin chooses your entry picture if you submit multiple pictures for your entries. If you want to specifically use one picture, only post one picture, and that picture will be voted on.
– The winner (AND ONLY THE WINNER) must post a picture of their bike with RideCBR.com somewhere in the picture to claim the prizes to insure we’re giving out prizes to actual Honda sportbike owners. (This isn’t needed if you are an established member).
– Winning picture will be posted on the RideCBR.com homepage for the remaining part of the winning month as well as on our Facebook cover image.
– When voting starts, you can’t vote for yourself. Vote for someone else.
The winner will receive the following prize pack:
– 5,000 RideCBR Points
– Bragging rights and your bike on the RideCBR.com homepage for the month.
– Facebook Cover photo for RideCBR.com for the month
NOW (Contest is current OPEN)
8/17/15 @ 10:00PM EST
8/17/15 @ 10:01PM EST to 8/20/15 @ 10:00PM EST
Please share this with any other Honda sportbike owner’s you may know.. the more entries we get, the bigger we can make the prize packages!
Winners of each month are also entered into RideCBR.com’s Bike of the Year contest with a real trophy to first place.