CLOSED: RideCBR.com Bike of the Month Entries for July 2015

RideCBR.com Forums RideCBR Contests & Promotions RideCBR.com Bike Of The Month Contest CLOSED: RideCBR.com Bike of the Month Entries for July 2015

This topic contains 15 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of cbrtom cbrtom 2 years ago.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of admin
    admin
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

RideCBR.com is now accepting entries for July 2015’s RideCBR.com Bike of the Month.

NO THEME THIS MONTH – ANY PICTURE WORKS!

Please make sure you read the rules and notes below BEFORE you enter your picture!

Rules & Important Notes:
    – You can submit as many pictures as you want but @admin chooses your entry picture if you submit multiple pictures for your entries. If you want to specifically use one picture, only post one picture, and that picture will be voted on.
    – The winner (AND ONLY THE WINNER) must post a picture of their bike with RideCBR.com somewhere in the picture to claim the prizes to insure we’re giving out prizes to actual Honda sportbike owners. (This isn’t needed if you are an established member).
    – Winning picture will be posted on the RideCBR.com homepage for the remaining part of the winning month as well as on our Facebook cover image.
    – When voting starts, you can’t vote for yourself. Vote for someone else. :drunk:

The winner will receive the following prize pack:
    – 5,000 RideCBR Points
    – Bragging rights and your bike on the RideCBR.com homepage for the month.
    – Facebook Cover photo for RideCBR.com for the month

Contest Starts:
    NOW (Contest is current OPEN)

Contest Ends:
    7/15/15 @ 10:00PM EST

Voting Dates:

7/15/15 @ 10:01PM EST to 7/20/15 @ 10:00PM EST

Please share this with any other Honda sportbike owner’s you may know.. the more entries we get, the bigger we can make the prize packages! Winners of each month are also entered into RideCBR.com’s Bike of the Year contest with a real trophy to first place.

Good luck!

Profile photo of kamyk18web
    kamyk18web
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

Profile photo of wormy
    wormy
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Addict

Profile photo of sdm1
    sdm1
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

@admin

I would say since it was just over 1 year ago it should go to Jason… spdygak. Lets honor him with another win for his bike. This is what I am thinking. RIP brother!!!

@spdygak for the win

2014 CB1000R
    *2012 CBR250R
    *2005 CBR1000RR - SOLD

Profile photo of theredrocket
    theredrocket
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

@spdygak his entries from July 2014

Profile photo of thomas80
    thomas80
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

Unbelievable!

Profile photo of 74demon
    74demon
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

@thomas80 congrats on the win last month! Going for another?

@admin, isn’t there a rule about how often past winners can run?

Profile photo of theredrocket
    theredrocket
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

@74demon I’ve never read anything about entry limits. I enter every month until I win, then won’t enter until after the next year. That way hopefully there will be 12 BOTY entries to vote on. I don’t think we’ve ever had multiple wins per year because we never vote for the guys with multiple entries. I think @sdm1 tried back to go back and won the first month and lost on his consecutive month entry. But he won Feb with his CB then entered March with his CBR 1k. So multiple bikes in his case.

Profile photo of 74demon
    74demon
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

smalls did it too, but with different bikes.

On my other forum, I only allow a win once per year for the same bike. Non-winners can enter as often as they want.

Maybe @admin should put something in the rules to clarify if it’s his policy or not.

Profile photo of cbr-f2
    cbr-f2
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

yes there is a rule stating that you cannot go for back to back botm wins with the same bike, but nothing said if you have 2 bikes to enter… admin is on a killer vaca at the moment for a few days…

Profile photo of kgprice
    kgprice
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Regular

Here she is again…sadly before being wrecked :(

Kevin
    Pittsburgh, PA
    2001 Honda CBR 929RR Respol Edition

Profile photo of admin
    admin
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

Sorry guys.. back from a much needed lake vacation.. it was awesome.

For @spdygak I think he would would like it to keep going with new pictures. We’re not going to forget him anytime soon and he already has wins for those pictures (BOTM and BOTY). Great tribute though!

For the unwritten rule (written somewhere actually.. i’ll make it more visable eventually).. you can’t win back to back months.. you can enter.. but you can’t win. I will write it in the BOTM posts from now on.

Good luck all! BUMP!!

Profile photo of wormy
    wormy
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Addict

So, what’s going on with this? Thought voting was supposed to be happening.

Profile photo of cbrtom
    cbrtom
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Newbie

Not the best picture I’ve come up with. I’ll get new fairings on, clean her up, and try again. But here is my baby! :)

1999 CBR 600 F4 - Rocket Red is her name!

Profile photo of admin
    admin
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Guru

CLOSED. Sorry a bit late (as usual.. been super busy).. posting late voting thread now and will post new BOTM for next month asap. @cbrtom edit and fix your picture asap so I can post voting. I was late so you can still get in. Will post voting tonight.

Profile photo of cbrtom
    cbrtom
    Registered Member
    RideCBR Newbie

Sorry! I did not read the thread completely, and I was unaware my photo did not go through.

The post is corrected now. Thank you!

1999 CBR 600 F4 - Rocket Red is her name!

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘CLOSED: RideCBR.com Bike of the Month Entries for July 2015’ is closed to new replies.